• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Want to be a ninja!

Originally posted by ShepardG View Post
    *ShepardG, NIN/PUP, picks up Durahansolo and throw's him at a programmer*

*Fixed

Must we have violence on the message board lol. KENT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!

Originally posted by ShepardG View Post

I love rock candy, but I have not played SM-RPG
    EDIT: It was a AoE item in the game, I think it did like 2000 damage to everything on the screen. No matter what the level difference was.
    Last edited by Durahansolo; 01-14-2009, 06:46 AM. Reason: ROCK CANDY RAWKS
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

My b yo, my b

Comment

I'm not trying to claim credit for the idea- nor am I claiming that NIN as DD is in any way efficient- I think that every other DD job will get you more bang for your buck. I'm just saying to the OP- that in theory this is possible, and such a setup would allow him to pursue NIN as simultaneous tank and DD.
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Comment

*Durahansolo, NIN/SMN, picks up Szkol and throw's him into a football stadium full of cut human hair.*

9999dmg

Comment

Working...
          X