This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Recast after Haste Effects for Ninja 75

I get curious sometimes and recently with the new expansion and the advent of the Walahra Turbon I decided to go back and see how much haste us Ninjas can get at end game. With this in mind I've come up with an ASTOUNDING 58% Haste! That brings down Ni to 18.9 seconds and Ichi to 12.6!
    Now assuming this is true, and I'm not sure it is because I'm not 100% on the magic buff numbers, but if it is true. Does this mean we are getting to the point where we can quite literely drop shadows faster then a mob can attack? If so, is there any point for evasion?

The numbers
    ----------------
    Equipment
    Head 5% Walahra Turban
    Waist 6% Ninurta's Sash/Speed Belt/Sonic Belt
    Hands 4% Dusk Gloves +1/Koga Tekko +1/
    Feet 3% Fuma Sune-Ate
    Legs 5% Byakko's Haidate
    *Total 23%

Magic
    Haste 15%
    March 1 8%
    March 2 12%
    *Total 35%

**Total: 58%
    75BLM/41RDM WHM37 61NIN/WAR37 MNK10 THF8
    Bastok: 10 Windurst: 7-1
    ZM: DONE CoP 8-1 ToAU8
    Goldsmithing: 48.7+1 Clothcraft: 83.0+1
    http://akujin.defaultalias.com

Re: Possible Recast after Haste Effects for Ninja 75

Haste caps at 50%, haste spell gives 20% not 15%, you only need to wear 18% haste to get capped haste with a BRD and RDM or WHM.
    sigpic

Comment

-Haste spell seems to be around 14% actually.

-haste % caps @50% for spells cast, but there's some evidence suggesting that this is not the case for melee. As a war, I've found a method of getting approximately 60% haste (with refresh >.>). If it's true that melee can breech(breach?) that 50% mark, then imagine the DD on that ninja when you consider the rediculous Dual Wield Coefficients.
      "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

50% is the cap, I've tested it myself (20% haste from shinobi earring, BRD & RDM to haste/march me, and 10% haste from other equipment). It brought me down to 15 sec on ichi and 28 sec on ni. Still very good, but the only way to breach the 50% haste is with dual wield, and possibly melee attacks. Nonetheless, very effective.

Btw, I have a video of me capping my attack speed on my myspace: myspace.com/legendofkujata the video is hundred slashes in my blog.
        [無謀な火] RecklessFire
        Endgame Linkshell
        Ninja Lv. 75, Dark Knight Lv. 75, Corsair Lv. 27
        Merits: Sword Lv.1, Evasion Lv.4, Crit% Lv.4

Comment

Yeah, I've seen a few videos of a guy with Kitsu/Hototo Marched and Hasted with full Haste gear on swinging like he had Hundred Fists. He often attacked so fast that it would screw up the attacking animation, and he would just stand there for like 3 attack rounds.

It was pretty disgusting.

Comment

Working...
          X