Can anyone lend me a hand? I'm still shocked and find it a bit hard to swallow that Dual Weild III could reduce the delay of 227 Delay katanas to 150 on each...if any 65+ NINs could grab a pair of cheap low-level 227 Delay katanas and record the number of swings they can do in 2 or 3 minutes, without any item that enhances Dual Weild (AF and Suppanomimi) I'd be very grateful. If you could have someone with a Beestinger and Hornetneedle dual-weilding right next to you (job doesn't matter) at the same time, and tell me if you noticed a difference, that would also be very helpful. I'm expecting 24 attack rounds in 2 minutes, and 36 attack rounds in 3. Thanks in advance.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Dual Weild III Experiment...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Dual Weild III Experiment...
Can anyone lend me a hand? I'm still shocked and find it a bit hard to swallow that Dual Weild III could reduce the delay of 227 Delay katanas to 150 on each...if any 65+ NINs could grab a pair of cheap low-level 227 Delay katanas and record the number of swings they can do in 2 or 3 minutes, without any item that enhances Dual Weild (AF and Suppanomimi) I'd be very grateful. If you could have someone with a Beestinger and Hornetneedle dual-weilding right next to you (job doesn't matter) at the same time, and tell me if you noticed a difference, that would also be very helpful. I'm expecting 24 attack rounds in 2 minutes, and 36 attack rounds in 3. Thanks in advance.
-
Re: Dual Weild III Experiment...
ill give it a try tonight.
however you'll need to recalculate your numbers since i will have Dual Wield IV. i'll post my numbers for a 2 min and 3 min test. see if they match up.
now i just need to find a mob that will last 2-3 minutes. -_-Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫
-
Re: Dual Weild IV Experiment...
Thank you!!
And...I feel silly now XD It's Dual Weild IV I wanted to test...I forgot Dual Weild III is the level 45 one. You'll probably kill most mobs quick, so I recommend you buy yourself a pair of Wakizashi from the Tenshodo. Thank you again, I look forward to the results ^^
EDIT: Ok...a good friend of mine did some tests for me ^^ We pretty much concluded that no, Dual Weild isn't limited to 150 Delay per weapon (hell, we had Beestinger/Hornetneedles dual weilding at 90 Delay each) and confirmed that Suppanomimi adds 5% to your Dual Weild haste. We also confirmed that, yes, with Dual Weild IV the delays of 227 katanas are brought down to 147, just slightly faster than the single-weilded delay of Hornetneedle. Finally, I'm sure now without a doubt that the correct way to calculate it is multiplying.
Many thanks to Northstar of Midgardsormr for wasting one hour of her time to help me get my answers ^^Last edited by Armando; 01-16-2006, 03:59 PM.
Comment


Comment