X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Refresh for Ninja

Originally posted by SonikU4ia
    Wow. I didn't know Ninjutsu Skill helped affect your interrupt % on Utsu. :-) Interesting..

I guess RDM sub seems "ok" to me on NIN for end game soro. How do -real- 75 NIN do it? Do they sub THF ever? w

I know as a 75 RDM, I focus on -DMG% and Evasion for soroing. And as soon as I get a Genbu shield........ /cry
    I've never seen it to make a difference if it's main or subbed on xp mobs

The point you are in casting when you are hit is the deciding factor in this (somewhere before the 1st 25% and the last 75% is when you can get hit and still complete). This is really affected more by fastcast =P than ninjitsu skill.

What ninjitsu skill does affect is how many shadows you loose due to aoe's tp moves (not spells) and possibly multi hit weaponskills, and again on xp mobs it makes more of a difference than interrupt rate but not really worth noting.
    Teh Jobs - 75- nin (I spend more time at 74 =P ) / 50-pld / 55-thf (currently leveling)/ 48-rdm / 43-war / 43-rng / 35-brd / 37-blm /34-whm / 20-sam / 16-mnk
    Teh crafts 81 Alchemy / 59 Woodcraft / 51 Cooking

Comment

Ok, so can anyone verify for me: Would meritting jutsu for the interrupt rate -% be worth it? Or is it even noticeable? I know anything DC has to double attack me to stop my shadows now, and I'm almost capped in criticals, moving to spell interrupt -% next, but would meritting the jutsu *really* be worth it?
      [無謀な火] RecklessFire
      Endgame Linkshell
      Ninja Lv. 75, Dark Knight Lv. 75, Corsair Lv. 27
      Merits: Sword Lv.1, Evasion Lv.4, Crit% Lv.4

Comment

i tried a set of -spell interrupt gear on the gods that was around -50% and it didn't make much difference. I didn't try it in merit pts since quite frankly I've got better things to wear for that.
        Teh Jobs - 75- nin (I spend more time at 74 =P ) / 50-pld / 55-thf (currently leveling)/ 48-rdm / 43-war / 43-rng / 35-brd / 37-blm /34-whm / 20-sam / 16-mnk
        Teh crafts 81 Alchemy / 59 Woodcraft / 51 Cooking

Comment

Yeah, I don't get why NIN dosn't get the Vermy... what about Yigit, do hey get that?
          Originally posted by Ellipses
          Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
          Originally posted by MCLV
          A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
          More Sig:

Comment

I don't think I could solo without /WAR. I like having Double Attack and Berserk way too much.

On the rare occasions I have used another sub for anything, it has been /WHM for soloing Sewer Syrup. It works much better than /RDM, imo. I'm hume, and my average MP is about 120 with my WHM sub only being at 32. (I quit levelling it when I decided I liked BST/NIN more.)

Edit: Also, why would you want to wear a Vermy on NIN? >.> That means you lose the ability to wear Emp Hairpin, along with Scorpion Harness. {No thanks.}

Comment

Emp hairpin? :O Optical hat ftw, or now Walahra Turban (yay, 5% haste ftw!)

Side note: I used NIN/RDM at lv 70, 72, and 75 to solo syrup 3 times for myself and 2 PLD. Why? Magic attack bonus. Anything else? Regen.

Regen is good enough to keep my HP up SHOULD I happen to get hit. Otherwise my jutsu were doing an upwards of 157 dmg per nuke to the syrup, and it went down faily quick in all instances, which reminds me... I need to go get my Jelly Ring out of my storage... probably gonna need it for something soon.
              [無謀な火] RecklessFire
              Endgame Linkshell

Comment

Otherwise my jutsu were doing an upwards of 157 dmg per nuke to the syrup,
                Holy crap, was this with or without Moldavite Earring?

...If so, I gotta get me one of those, as well.

Comment

With moldy, I'd like to lvl BLM sub also and get all the elemental staves again... but my haste gear comes first

Also I want to test the Uggalepih pendant (+8 MAB when below 50% MP, question is: Can this work with 0MP?)
                  [無謀な火] RecklessFire
                  Endgame Linkshell

Comment

Yes because the pendant gives you 20 MP in the first place and if you equip it when you have no MP at all then you will have 0 out of 20.
                    75BLM/41RDM WHM37 61NIN/WAR37 MNK10 THF8
                    Bastok: 10 Windurst: 7-1
                    ZM: DONE CoP 8-1 ToAU8
                    Goldsmithing: 48.7+1 Clothcraft: 83.0+1
                    http://akujin.defaultalias.com

Comment

Guess I'm off to camp Mysticmaker tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X