Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O.Kote...money...ack

Originally posted by Dwarkyzidez View Post
    Ok, I figured that I should level another job and make money off that. Something like DRG, WAR, or PUP...or a cheaper job. Use that job to make money, buy the uber gear for MNK, and I'm good. Any recommendations for which job I can choose that can make money?
    None of those jobs are necessarily cheaper than MNK. You can spend as much gil or as little gil on a job as you like.

If you want to pick a job that's good at making gil, you could try THF (can solo amazingly well) or BRD (popular choice for many BCNMs).

Or you could choose a money making activity that's independent of your job. Gardening, crafting and HELM can all be done equally well by all jobs. Well, you could argue that certain jobs have it easier with HELM in dangerous zones. But you get the point.
    Lyonheart
    lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
    Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
    Fishing 60

Lakiskline
    Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
    Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
    Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
    Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

Re: O.Kote...money...ack

Well thanks a bunch guys. I'm gonna look into some BCNM20s, since I heard Mannequin Hands go for 250k on my server, so thats a large step up for me. I decided to level up SAM before hand, seeing how I can do things to get MNK/SAM/NIN specific equipment, so use SAM to get those. Periodically I'll try to camp for the O.Kote.

Comment

Working...
      X