This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagh Bahnaks and Destroyers

Just wondering since both have Latent effect of 18DMG, does the pre-requisite for Wagh the same as Destroyers, where you have to get 500 points before the Latent disappears??

JP

P.S. This question is for my monk friend.

brave; integritous; commanding
    New sig. Thank you Graelinn of BeastInTheSack (Garuda)
    75 ナイト, 37 戦士, 31 忍者, 18 シーフ, 16 モンク, 8 侍, others: level 1 T_T.
    ナイト 怒 (いかり)(Level 75 ナ/Level 37 戦)

Re: Wagh Bahnaks and Destroyers

The latent on Wagh is on when your TP is under 100%. It also triggers during a weapon skill.

i.e. spamming of Asuran Fists is highly encouraged.
    PSN & XBL ID: Meicyn
    Wii Code: 6847-2608-8630-2415

Comment

You get some attack+ and supposedly some accuracy+ hidden with that latent as well.
      SAM 74

Comment

Just curious, has anyone actually tested these claws on a damage parser, in comparison to the other claws generally worn @ 75?

Some people swear to me that there better than anything but Destroyers, but most of the people who make these claims have no numbers to back it up.

75MNK, 62BRD , 37WAR , 37THF, 37WHM

Full AF "Paragon of Monk Excellence"
        Genkei 5 Completed
        Rank 10 San, Rank 8 Windy, Rank1 Bastok
        Zilart and CoP Missions Complete
        93 Merrits, slacking need to work on that..
        Shura Haidate +1, body and head.
        Faith Torque, Black Belt , 3/5 Tu'lia Set, 4/5 AF2, 1/5 AF+1

Comment

has anyone else noticed that the destroyers have tripple attack as a hidden effect.. I have noticed when I use the destroyers I attack 3 times sometimes with my left hand it strikes me weird but I think it does have tripple attack as a hidden effect aside from the latent

Comment

man im like 0/7 on destroyers BC, kinda stuck on indra katars lol

doesnt really matter since i never xp anymore, maybe ill go buy wagh until i can get destroyers to drop ><

Comment

Originally posted by Kimaru Okada
              has anyone else noticed that the destroyers have tripple attack as a hidden effect.. I have noticed when I use the destroyers I attack 3 times sometimes with my left hand it strikes me weird but I think it does have tripple attack as a hidden effect aside from the latent
              sometimes you attack twice withthe same hand instead of one hit with each, especially when moving around. So you coould technically get a double attack after doing the "both punches with one had"-thingy.Did you notice if you by chance attacked with the other hand as well? (allthough, i guess that could mean you got dual double attack, and 3/4 landed on right/left fist.. argh)
              Looking for static with lv57mnk/war, nixe eq, drop me a tell(Laviene > Seraph) please =)

Comment

The other day i was in a bone pt with some other mnks and was using the waugh while they used destroyes....... Noticed thatmy asuran fista always did over 700+ while they did 500+.......but i havnt used the destroyers so i cant say waugh bagnakas r better

Comment

I will be repeating some stuff said here but here:

Wagh= latent under 100 tp, with hidden atk & acc(Yes Acc has been proven, done it myself, its really quite simple to test, If you really need proof ill post how to check it here when i get home )

Excluding Relic these will be the top best 3 in krt bones

Faith>Destroyers>Wahg

Personally monks that do have faith wont use it due to the fact they eat the virtue stones *way* too quick. this is the best weapon to see your monk triple attack due to the nature of the weapon stacking *with* double attack from /war.

Destroyers, well after you unlock it from the 500 ws, its just plain and simple a insane weapon.

wagh, you will lose dot once your above 100tp which is noticible in a monk pt parse in the end. for a 10-20k weapon they are extremely great, there cheap because people farm that enm for blau dauche(which is thf's top notch dagger other than relic(p.harpe is debatable).

My sig doesnt say monk 75, but my rl living together girlfriend (heeeeeee) is a 75 monk & 75 brd that I use fairly often she is by no way gimp in gear department(well she is a taru )
                  Weeee of Kujata(Main)
                  PLD 75
                  Ninja 75
                  RDM 75
                  THF: 75
                  RNG: 75
                  BST: 75
                  BLM: 70
                  Mule1
                  BLM: 75
                  Mule2
                  THF: 71