Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By a 3 hour window it means that it pops 21-24 hours after it was last killed. I was there 13 hours myself before he popped.

And I'm pretty damn sure the Stropers aren't place holders. When I was there Morbolger popped as I was killing a Stroper. I was just lucky that the guy that was camping them with me must have been afk or something.
    *Characters*
    Zethy - Taru - 44THF
    Jene - Hume - 75MNK (Retired)

Comment

Re: Equip(waist) problem: lv53

So? are Spartans a Must-Have at lvl 58MNK? and What BCNM drops them cuz i cannot afford them at all

Comment

Nah they aint there a bit slow for me so i went with the tac hooks +2 was 1.8mil and i sold them a week later for 1.6mil really sucked
        Monk 75
        AlexanderServer
        Wm 6-1 Pm 5-3 Zm 14 Am 18
        alchemy

Comment

From my experience as a Tarutaru, it's this easy of a situation:

If you're using Sushi, you don't need a Life Belt.
          If you're using Meats, you need a Life Belt, a Jujitsu Gi, preferably Cross Counters(for ACC), and Sniper/Venerer or Sniper/Sniper.

I use Sushi and my only +ACC gear is my Gi and a Venerer Ring. I use a STR ring, ATT earrings, the Kote, Merc Capt Headgear, Jaeger Mantle, Spike Necklace, Brown Belt, and TM Hooks+1 and two pieces of RSE for damage in place of the meats. I gauge how good Im doing by how often I pull hate, and I'm doing fine.

Windurst Rank 10. ZM14. CoP M5-2.
          RDM->62 (AF Completed), MNK->62 (AF Completed).

Comment

brown belt is the only option if you want to own XD

Comment

lv57 here, got masters gi, 2*sniper, both bb and life, 2*vicfory and spike earrings and merc capt headgear (i.. hate.. garlaige...) also got the kote.

i use sole sushi exclusively for xp pts, and the only time i can use the victory rings and be comortable wihh my hit rate(70%+) is when i use focus.. I got life belt and snipers macroed in with berserk.. cuz god damn i feel like a complete wuss when i start whiffing around ><
              granted, im elvaan.. and i may target a bit high mobs.. but even when i did vt/low it pummeling in kuftal on lizards at 56 i felt i needed the acc.. dont know if i should try and raise my dex (switching between af and federation kyahan on feet), but never would i take away my snipers when i got berserk going.. the bb goes of every now and then, but it gets really ugly when i switch out the snipers too ><

just thought you'd know,

Cheers

EDIT: formating ><
              Looking for static with lv57mnk/war, nixe eq, drop me a tell(Laviene > Seraph) please =)

Comment

You dont need life belt, snipersx2 is enough acc and you can eat breem sushi as well. I hardly ever miss with that, hit like 19/20
                75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                Woodworking 91.9+2
                ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Working...
                X