• Show
Clear All

• Drg Af2 - Adds Support Job Abilities To Wyvern

Wyrm Mail RareExclusive
    (Body) All Races
    DEF: 49 HP +24 Parrying Skill +15
    Enhances "Resist Blind" Effect
    Adds Support Job Abilities To Wyvern

If you sub /nin , your wyvern will have shadows too? Just wondering how this works.

Re: Drg Af2 - Adds Support Job Abilities To Wyvern

I have no clue... but isn't shadows belongs to magic (ninjitsu), not Job Abilities?
    Server: Quetzalcoatl
    Race: Hume Rank 7
    75 PLD, 75 SAM, 75 WAR, 75 NIN, 75 MNK, 65 BLU

Comment

Yeah good point. Somehow I cant imagine the wyvern having job abilities. Maybe job traits.

Comment

your wyvern obtains a subjob trait like /war = double attack /whm = auto regen.

trick is equip the mail and your wyvern gains the trait. then unequip it and your wyvern keeps the trait until you zone.

as a note in salvage gear is uneqipped after you enter so entering with wyrm mail on and war sub gives your wyvern double attack at the start

Comment

The add support job abilities mean it gives the wyvern 1 trait. So if you go /war your wyvern could get double attack. You only need to wear body when summoning wyvern for the job trait to add on
          Drg 75, Pup 75, War 37, Sam 37, Mnk 37, Rdm 41, Smn 18, whm 37
          Windurst Rank 10, CoP complete, Zilart Complete

Comment

Note that it only gets one trait, and it's either random, or doesn't allow you to get all traits. it might've changed, and there wasn't a lot of info on it when I learned it.

Comment

In my experience, its only one trait and can be any of the traits the subjob has up to 37. SE gives us such limited info and status on our wyverns that it's really difficult to track. When /whm I'll notice the auto-regen occasionally. Typically I use /war and hope for double attack.

The trait stays as long as the wyvern does and you don't need to keep the Wyrm Mail equipped for it to work. I have a macro that equips it just before Call then switches back to my normal Hydra Mail.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Working...
              X