This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkages and his Dragon

Well im a tarutaru....and a level 33(38 now) dragoon which i enjoy alot...but the thing is people invite me and seem to ignore the taru part intill i get to camp and they said in quotes"are your a taru well goodbye" humm but the thing is the partys that keep me i tend to outdmg most ppl add up my dmg my wyverns dmg my ws and my wyverns and then add a little with jumpi tend to out damage alot of ppl but not monks....and i still wonder y monks arnt that common now....but with my dragon i can solo but sometimes i get lazy and dont feel like almost dieing and such(in some cases partys to)
    Last edited by Darkages; 03-01-2007, 06:44 PM. Reason: updating level
    i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Re: Darkages and his Dragon

So... You're using a Tarutaru, and you can do damage. What's your point?

(And, where are your sentences as well as most of your punctuations? >_<; )
    Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
    yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
    Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
    leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

34 ~ 422Sanctuary of Zi'tahLesser Gaylas
      Ogrefly
      Goobbue Gardener
      Goblin Robber
      Goblin Trader

Go there and solo or duo. almost everything is weak to perircing except for the gobs. go packin as /rdm and you'll be fine.

Theres a lot of Drg taru haters out there...i got it when i was elvaan and went drg/whm. Funny thing was my cures and healing breaths were more than a taru at lvl 60 with AF helm. Elvaan Drgs have 1st highest mnd out of all the races and using /whm to solo is ace i think.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

As a drg/mage... I wouldn't recommend fighting any of those except maybe the goobbues. Bat trios can one shot you with Jet Stream, especially since DRGs tend to stay under 75% when soloing. Pre-60 the HB trigger is too low for one shot attacks too. The flies and gobs have nasty AOE so that's not good either. AOE = dead wyvern = dead dragoon.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

yea

Comment

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post
            Ifritno. I would you like to introduce you Darkage. Say hi.
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Wuts the quEstion?
              75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
              Woodworking 91.9+2
              ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

So... You're using a Tarutaru, and you can do damage. What's your point?

You really haven't been here that long, have you? :p

God, this brings back memories of Darkages v2
                ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

what is this punctuation thing you are talking about i have never heard about it in my formal learning skills man am i really missed that much mr mog?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkages View Post
                    Well im a tarutaru....and a level 33 dragoon which i enjoy alot...but the thing is people invite me and seem to ignore the taru part intill i get to camp and they said in quotes"are your a taru well goodbye" humm but the thing is the partys that keep me i tend to outdmg most ppl add up my dmg my wyverns dmg my ws and my wyverns and then add a little with jumpi tend to out damage alot of ppl but not monks....and i still wonder y monks arnt that common now....but with my dragon i can solo but sometimes i get lazy and dont feel like almost dieing and such(in some cases partys to)
                    For starters, people that have something against Tarutaru dragoons have problems. I know some Tarutaru melee players that kick some serious butt. You just need the right knowledge of how to do your job and at least some decent gear to match.

As for soloing, it's not easy before your AF helm but it is very doable, I know that for a fact. The key is knowing your limits and your enemy's limits, and most of all knowing what you're doing. It's not easy, but if you do it right it's not all that bad.

The thing that people have against dragoons just disgusts me. The job is highly underrated and ignored because people prefer to see huge numbers at once than to have awesome damage spread out over time (which, I can confirm, leads to faster exp for those of you whom like to deny it >.>)....

Let people think what they wish. Who cares if they stereotype our job and think it sucks? Let me hear them say that again after I party with them and/or save their hides as MY dragoon.

You might want to work on your grammar and spelling, by the way. It's burning my eyes.

Your sig kinda sucks too.

*cough* You were saying?

Comment

I think that's his "style". I've brought it up before and I was told my some to get used to it, because it's "Darkages".

Originally posted by Jei View Post
                      Ifritno. I would you like to introduce you Darkage. Say hi.
                      See what I mean?

Comment

Yea i hate these punk-tu-ations that yall here talk about....
                        with that aside i just dont really care about it i mean it dosnt really matter its not like im getting a grade over it and if i dont ill get like...uhhhh well i gess like suspended from here idk but i do have the best armor i can get and all that i just find that some ppl tend to want to the more popular jobs than like some job that is more useful but its fun too completely wipe ppl out in balista with blm and drg!! yea and btw if u dnt like my punk-tu-ation skills as i call it then u can deal with it and just move on its not like im forcing you to read my posts

Comment

Originally posted by Darkages View Post
                          Yea i hate these punk-tu-ations that yall here talk about....
                          with that aside i just dont really care about it i mean it dosnt really matter its not like im getting a grade over it and if i dont ill get like...uhhhh well i gess like suspended from here idk but i do have the best armor i can get and all that i just find that some ppl tend to want to the more popular jobs than like some job that is more useful but its fun too completely wipe ppl out in balista with blm and drg!! yea and btw if u dnt like my punk-tu-ation skills as i call it then u can deal with it and just move on its not like im forcing you to read my posts

Comment

It's like watching one of those performances on the street. Then again I just walk away when things start getting too weird.
                            sigpic
                            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
                              It's like watching one of those performances on the street. Then again I just walk away when things start getting too weird.
                              More like trying to watch chinese not butcher the english language, and vice versa.

Comment

Working...
                              X