Wyrm Gauntlets vs. Tarasque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyrm Gauntlets vs. Tarasque

I recently got the Wyrm Finger Gauntlets from Dynamis-Jeuno.
    Which should I equip during normal EXP parties? The gauntlets (Acc+5) or Tarasque mitts (Atk+10)? I use the Narasimha's Vest as my body, and two STR+4 rings. The only accuracy gear I currently have equipped is a Life Belt and Merman's Gorget, and I use sushi. Would help to know this, because the gauntlets look way cooler than the mitts

Hm.

DRG75/BLU61

Re: Wyrm Gauntlets vs. Tarasque

Gauntlets won by far. Atk+10 is really nothing, plus you don't eat steak to gain more benefit of your +atk gears.

Comment

switch in str+ gloves if you got em for ws :D and its really mob dependent, i end up switching some acc gear off if i dont need it at some camps, and at others with all ma acc gear on my hit rate could be better :x

Comment

Remove your glove, eat your sushi and /check a few of the monsters you're going to hunt.

If they are high eva in general, wear gauntlets. High def in general, wear mitts.
        If doing those does not change anything, add +Acc, means gauntlets.

Comment

Personally, I believe any +acc is only a bonus if you're eating sushi. Atk and str should be more effective if you're landing over 80% of your hits.

Comment

I personally use the Wyrm Finger Gauntlets myself. I focus on atk and str equip in other armor slots.

Comment

I'm going for an all acc build to eat meat, so I'd wear the gauntlets. But since you eat sushi, I'd stay with the mitts. That's me, at least.
              I crush up my pills and snort them like dust. They are my sugar. They are the sweetness in the days that have none. They drip through me like tupelo honey. Then they are gone. Then I need more. I always need more.

Sig thanks to Aksannyi of Dreams In Vana'diel

Comment

I've been wearing my Gauntlets pretty much full time. Honestly, I'm not even sure where my Tarasque Mitts +1 are right now. >.>

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Spiked Finger Gauntlets are pretty much my full-time hands for my Dragoon. The only way I'd switch them out is if I were to obtain the Homam set, at which point I'd focus on an Accuracy/Haste build and start downing steaks and my personal favorite, Hedgehog Pie.

Comment

since you are eating sushi, more accuracy won't do more than more attack on most EXP mobs.

Dragoon
                    75 | Beastmaster75 | Thief69

Comment

It depends. I use the hq mitts with a wyvern helm when eatting sushi. I use my relic gloves with my o hat when i eat meat.

Comment

Working...
                      X