This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would like oppinions...

To tell you the truth.. I used to be known on my servers as most dedicated Dragoon. o.o But that the time I just switched to Thief.. Because it looks more.. how to say.. Flashy.
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

lol, nice dedication

Comment

yes thief is very "flashy" but I level that as my sub along with war, sam, whm, and will probably do thief after dragoon is capped ^^
        [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Well my advice to you is to lvl WAR, THF, SAM, WHM or RDM to 37 as subjobs. All will come in handy at some point or another. And either THF or WHM/RDM are the only way you'll do anything end game as either support or to trick onto tanks.

A great thing about DRG's, is they're a versatile class.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetkitty
            Since youre a whm and a taru, you can solo GREAT as Dragoon! If you go Drg/whm for example, you are almost invincible! With /whm sub though, your attack will decrease a bit. This how the healing breath of the wyvern works: When your HP is 1/3 or lower, and you use ANY magic spell you get Healing Breath, which should heal a lot of your HP. For example, at level Drg50/whm25, it cured me 211 HP everytime I used Dia, when my hp was below 33%. +you get a lot of buffs and stuff. Its great. ^^ I would call it one of the best solo jobs.. but yea, people think RDM is better. I dont know.
            Don't forget your AF Helm =P
            RDM 75 - SMN 72 - WHM 37 - BLM 37 - DRK 37 -
            Bastok Rank 10 Completed
            Rise of the Zilart 16 "The Celestial Nexus"
            Chains of Promathia 8 - 1 "Garden of Antiquity"
            Treasures of Aht Urghan 13 "Lost Kingdom"

Comment

When people say that whole "Long time waiting for parties" bit. I smile. Gives me time to fish.

I've refused party invites as PLD because I was having so much fun fishing. >.< I'm such an ass.

" {Party} {Western Altepa Desert}? "
              " {No Thanks.} {Fishing} {Crayfish}"

Comment

Well to answer the original question, easiest way to start Drg is to ..... get the job and start lvling. You could grab a spear with a high job and build up some Polearm skill but it realy isn't neccessary. Drg is a realy easy job to start, and perhaps the strongest DD the 25 and 30 when others start getting better attack abilities, Drg get their best 2 damaging abilities by lvl 10.

You could do some Drg/mage soloing, but it is fairly difficult to get practiced, and if your taru you might just want to live instead of solo, at least at lower lvls.
                Learning > Intelligence > Experience. Weak minds are subject to experience before realization. Inteligent minds understand quickly with minimal experience. Learned minds excersise knowledge gained from study, and do not require experience to reach realization. Which is your claim?

Comment

usually when waiting for drg pts at 60 i have a couple friends who pt with me but if im seeking i craft or fish
                  [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X