Wings of The Goddes Armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings of The Goddes Armor

Assuming the new expansion brings new armor, and from what I've come to understand, it takes place in the past?

So my thought (hope), for Dark Knights, do you think it possible that they would release the armor set that Zeid wears, for DRKs?

I think that would be an awesome idea.

I know it might be sort of ugly, might look better on non-galka , but if you're a DRK/Bastokan, you know, this set would have some value given the story line and such.
    In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
    And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
    Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
    Yeah, It’s true.
    It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Re: Wings of The Goddes Armor

maybe . but even as an drk/bastokan .. that headgear would too damn ugly for a hume .

Comment

Would you rather have Volker's headband?

Zeid's armor is nice but isn't it already in the game? It looks kinda familiar, I could be completely wrong though, because I don't know much about melee gear.

The mask would look nice on humes if SE did it right though.
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

id love to wear ranperres gear on drg i mean he is the "dragon" king although he is also pre-wotg

Comment

Hope not, its fugly as hell. The Ares or Haubergeon still lewks better.
          75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
          Woodworking 91.9+2
          ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Originally posted by Anaki View Post
            id love to wear ranperres gear on drg i mean he is the "dragon" king although he is also pre-wotg
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Ranperre himself was a Dragoon. The knights under him were, I believe.

Comment

He wasn't, nor were his Knights. At any point in San d'Orian history there was never more than one Dragoon, as it was the highest honor in the kingdom for a Knight.

I agree though that his armor is bad ass... it's basically PLD AF but crimson colored if I remember correctly. Lightbringer was a sweet looking sword too >

Personally, for the time being I'm just waiting for that new Red & Gold hauberk set that our General of the Crimson Wolves wears (name escapes me... starts with an M)
              sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X