Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Taru DRK hate?

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
    On paper, it doesn't make sense for drk to sub nin and dual wield swords for faster TP gain. Am I missing something?
    I know for a fact, yet you can tell this to all the DRKs using 1hd axe/swords for this. High delay weapons have the problems of gaining TP slowly, moreso if you don't sub WAR for double attack. Ask any /THF if you don't believe me.

There's a lot of gear available that DRKs can wear that give +haste and also adds additional effect when a BRD plays certain songs.

Originally posted by WishMaster3K View Post
    DRKs subbing NIN in TP Burn still use scythe because they get their best WSs with them, it's just that with AOE moves and that 3 hit thing Wyverns do, and the fact that when you spam a WS, the mob could turn anywhich way, even MNKs sub NIN in these parties.
    I don't believe DRKs that sub NIN wielding high delay weapons can pull as much dmg as a DRK/THF (burst) or DRK/WAR (dps) Because of this, they end up switching to other weapons available. Some of the more fortunate will be wielding Ridill (I remember there's an LS on Hades that when claiming Faffy/Nidhogg will just throw away Ridills because everyone who wanted one in that LS already have it) and other such weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni View Post
      Some of the more fortunate will be wielding Ridill (I remember there's an LS on Hades that when claiming Faffy/Nidhogg will just throw away Ridills because everyone who wanted one in that LS already have it) and other such weapons.
      /em start packing

Comment

Originally posted by Hell-bottom View Post
        i'm only saying my openion on the matter , if you don't like what i'm saying, ignore it . what do you think ? that everyone should agree ? if not you will punish him ?

tarutaru has always been in the last place in Melee jobs no buts and ifs , 2nd when i was talking about how gears looked on Tarus , i only said the truth .
        Your thurth is sadly is mainstream spin-off. If you think that just because a taru only good in the back, then sorry your mistaken. I seen good taru tanks, drks, and even nins. Shouldn't dis a race never know when your goin to eat your own hat in the end.

Which FF Character Are You?
        "Don't get in the way of Radel." ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Radel-King_of_Pirates View Post
          Shouldn't dis a race never know when your goin to eat your own hat in the end.
          That's my new catchphrase for like, everything.
          The Tao of Ren
          FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
          Originally posted by Kaeko
          As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Working...
          X