• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace's Helm

â—?â—?Ace's Helm 74 28 DRK/DRG/SAM
    STR+4 Accuracy+7 Evasion-7 Haste+4%
    Western Altepa Desert : "King Vinegarroon"

Okay, so I come across this soon after the update and become immediately intrigued. It looks quite nice. I'm curious to know other's opinions on whether it can replace the Opt. Hat at lvl 74. I'm also looking into how to obtain it (where does that damn NM pop in W. Altep, and how strong is he? XD ), so if you've got info on that, spill the beans! >.< Imho it's better than the Opt. Hat for DRK. So, what're your thoughts? :3

Note*info on the Ace's Helm was taken from MysteryTour
    Kailo(Elvaan):[75DRK], [37THF], 37WAR, 37SAM, 37RDM, 37NIN
    Current Mission
    â—‹San d'Oria [M8-2] - Lightbringer
    â—‹Zilart [ZM14] - Ark Angels
    â—‹Promathia [PM4-2] - The Savage
    -----------------------------------------
    "Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!" (°~°; )

Re: Ace's Helm

He only pops 21-24 hours in West Altep and only during double earth weather and he will de pop if the double earth weather dissapears (even if he is claimed). So far I've heard he is a Serket on crack and his Death Scissors (I think he also has an atk no other scorpion has) = instant death if not blinked.

Comment

Oh damn o.o So, quite a handful. Well, if the helm isn't too rare of a drop, I guess it's all worth it =\
      Kailo(Elvaan):[75DRK], [37THF], 37WAR, 37SAM, 37RDM, 37NIN
      Current Mission
      â—‹San d'Oria [M8-2] - Lightbringer
      â—‹Zilart [ZM14] - Ark Angels
      â—‹Promathia [PM4-2] - The Savage
      -----------------------------------------
      "Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!" (°~°; )

Comment

He's supposedly quite hard due to insane hp regen and powerful area attacks. My LS hasn't tried him yet but we likely will soon, I'll let you know how it goes. I know for sure that he's been defeated on Midgard and dropped helm, that's the only instance I've heard of him being killed so far though.

The helm is easily the best piece of headgear in the game for the 3 classes that can use it, 4% haste on top of +STR and +acc is sick heh. Too bad it looks fugly though =(

www.lunariansls.com

Comment

Originally posted by Izual
          He's supposedly quite hard due to insane hp regen and powerful area attacks. My LS hasn't tried him yet but we likely will soon, I'll let you know how it goes. I know for sure that he's been defeated on Midgard and dropped helm, that's the only instance I've heard of him being killed so far though.

The helm is easily the best piece of headgear in the game for the 3 classes that can use it, 4% haste on top of +STR and +acc is sick heh. Too bad it looks fugly though =(
          Just change the .dat files.

Comment

What does it look like? like something a Cardian would wear or wtf? o.O
            Landon Lv. 75 DRK/THF
            Server: Phoenix
            http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?40964

Currently working on Relic Scythe....They say I'll never get it done, but I say it's only a matter of time ~_^

Comment

The model is identical to scorpion helm, sort of like a reddish celata.

www.lunariansls.com

Comment

Someone posted this before ... not sure if here ...

http://po.clancentral.us/
                My Stats

Comment

i'm pretty

Comment

Working...
                  X