X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uber work i tell you! uber!
    lol...
    both to Tai and Ith...
    but 2 things still keeps me thinking... why "staff"? and um... soul change seems a lil wierd to be a 2 hr aint it? lol.

damn., i hope enix follows one of u 2's ideas! lolx!!!

sigh--- Shark Bites just overly rox.
    -Mithra Babes of Siren-

Comment

its a mage . I see almost every mage using a staff might as well add decent spells like a red mage and have them wack things with a stick, but i also see blue mage rare/ex staffs with personalized looks and medium delay

edit: I think i'm going to make it instead of staff to the weapon your using on two hour, but im keeping staff mastery the same i like things being hit with a stick its reminds me of my sorceress in diablo II who had so much magic resist i'd teleport to a sorc and start waking at it :D

Comment

Not a bad write up of the class.
        Even though some powers are very damaging to the Blue Mage himself.

i would try to make those powers less damaging to himself. Simply becuase if hes hurt already and uses themin a last ditch situationhemay KO himself. quite easily.

Other than that its pretty good.
        It's Official Promathia Hates me....
        それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
        Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
        A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Get rid of immunity or make it so he still gets hurt and is not "completely" innume but hes still resistant?

Comment

Post Removed... Irrelevant*
            ★ RDM 51 / BLM 37 ★
            DRK 52 … THF 45 … WAR 37 … NIN 31

Comment

WTF

no such thing as a blue mage lol and just like the lv cap thing will not happen will stay at 75.
              BLM 75
              DRK 75
              WAR 75
              SCH 75
              THF 73
              BST51
              PLD 46
              WHM 42
              RDM 38
              SAM 37
              NIN 37
              MNK 27
              BLU 7 (who knows)
              PUP 5 (staying right where it is)
              DRG 27
              SMN 12 (SMN75 oneday)
              BRD 14 (no intrest as of yet)
              RNG 5 (gil sink no thanks)
              SAM 37
              Beating up Gigas one at a time for their lunch money!
              Retribution: O Spiral Hell: O Ground Strike: O Savage Blade: O Black Halo: O Evisceration: O Decimation: O Steel Cyclone: O

Comment

Originally posted by Ithaqua
                its a mage . I see almost every mage using a staff might as well add decent spells like a red mage and have them wack things with a stick, but i also see blue mage rare/ex staffs with personalized looks and medium delay

edit: I think i'm going to make it instead of staff to the weapon your using on two hour, but im keeping staff mastery the same i like things being hit with a stick its reminds me of my sorceress in diablo II who had so much magic resist i'd teleport to a sorc and start waking at it :D
                OMFG IS THAT MY ROYAL BLUE TEXT YUR USIN F00???? HOW DARE U TAKE AN ITALIAN'S ....TEXT...COLOR THINGY! YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH THAT ELSEWHERE BUT UP IN HERE PPL HAVE BEEN SHOT FOR LESS lmao
                Banned.

Comment

Banned.

Comment

Re: WTF

Yes i cuss you out and think you are a prick and my name is ithaqua. Oh wait, wind god? ring a bell . . .
                    Attached Files

Comment

lol...I have no idea WTF you are talking about... and I don't recognize the name Syia... so obviously I pissed you off one day, and you let it get to you a little too far...

WTF is wind god?...
                      ★ RDM 51 / BLM 37 ★

Comment

I'm saying i don't even know you. It is like zues, but god of the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Drynavere
                          I've got an idea of Ithaquas point of view....

HE COULD STOP RANDOMLY /tell ME IN-GAME AND SAYING I LIKE TO SUCK COCK AND AM A PRICK!!!! Screw you Ithaqua... No idea who you are, and no Idea how you know me, but get lost and get a life...

Let me play the game, as I let you play it. -_-;
                          LOL...
                          Typho - Elvaan - San d'Oria - Rank 10 - Titan

THF - 75 | RNG - 55 | NIN - 38 | WAR - 27 | WHM - 20 | SAM - 16 | MNK - 14 | BLM - 10

Comment

i hope there will never be a class like Blue Mage in the game ...

i really liked Kimahri doin 99999 dmg with his speer but i never realy used any "blue magic" out of stonebreath...

any new job would hurt the balance in FFXI...
                            SE said that a few times ...

so tell me why the hell we need a new Job-class ??

just because it would be cool ?? ._.

btw:. if {draw} would be a Job-abillity u could just do WAR75/BlueM1 and {draw} the strongest abillitys in game ._.
                            wouldnt that be a little overpowerd ? no matter if u can use them so early or not ...

BlueMage: Muwahahahah time for 2h !!! i will do about 9999999999999999999 dmg because i have a lv75 char that draws all the nice Magic for me !!!

just my 2 cent

CoP=Complete RoZ=Complete ToAU=Mission 8
                            Blade:Jin, a wicked badass 3-fold skill that totally outparses ridill WARs and Blackbelt monks and averages 700-1300.

Comment

I'm saying i don't even know you. It is like zues, but god of the wind.
                              Well... My sincere apologies then... LOL.

someone on my server named Ithaqua has been /tell me 1-2 times a week lately, and just saying random shit about me and that I suck cock... lol... I figured it was you so...

He logs off too quickly right after for my to /blist. o_0 Sorry
                              ★ RDM 51 / BLM 37 ★

Comment

Theres a japanese ithaqua on this server too. The name is that rare to people who are usually 20 + and like stephen king. H.P. Lovecraft is insane ~.~.

And no problem it was just annoying i was getting the wrong impresion =D

Comment

Working...
                                X