Savage Blade and you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage Blade and you

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a place to go with my sword to rank up some WS points.

My possible subs for my blue are war/nin/sam.

I was thinking of going sam (because of store tp meditate and etc) but that would take away my beloved cheap sneak and invisible that ninja brings along as a sub.

So where would a good spot be for me? and what sub should I bring along from those 3?

Re: Savage Blade and you

Most recently, when we were unlocking Nyzul Isle WS, we did ours in sky on Flamingos and Sprinklers as duo on FoV page 1. /SAM is always the best thing for getting WS points because of Meditate and Store TP, but most people don't have the luxury.

The best way to go is with EP/DC mobs that have no seriously damaging attacks or status effects.

Comment

I got most of my ws points on two little birdies outside of Nashmau (the northernmost exit). The rest were in skillup parties.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I got mine in Crawler's Nest fighting Helm Beetles with my NPC. (my NPC uses a pole arm)
        PSN ID: Kelshan
        Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
        Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
        sigpic

Comment

Sky is indeed a great place for WS points, I never soloed there though because I do a lot of casting and I don't particularly want magic aggroed adds. Cape Terrigan is a good place to do some FoV also, the mobs all con EP to 75 and the ones for FoV are right by the Outpost.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

new wuick question.

Do I get ANY ws points at all if my sub is ninja and IM dual wielding?

My main sword is the trial sword and my sub is the ifrit's blade.

Comment

Yes, as long as you main hand the trial weapon, that's the hand you will be doing weapon skills with, and thus getting points.
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Cool thanks :3

Comment

I always found the easiest and quickest place to be the crabs around the lake at Vunkerl (S). The arbiter pretty much throws you right out to the camp and there are plenty of places to pull them while avoiding the ghosts that spawn at night.

WHM75/BLU75/THF75/BLM40/SMN37/NIN37/DNC37/SCH37/BST37

Comment

The crabs in Vunkerl Inlet (S) and Pashhow Marshlands (S) are the same level. Pashhow is a bit of a walk, but at least you don't have to worry about elementals.

If you are just going to get WS points and have no one to SC with, then I would recommend something like Flat Blade to get the most WS per mob in. If soloing, go for the strongest one and I would consider an FoV route as others have suggested. I liked Altepa vs Antican at your level, although most of your damage will be through spells, the Antican Laniste kinda pack a punch if you let them get a spell off.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Thanks for all the tips I finally got savage blade ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X