X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mission 5-1 solo, Actualy possible?

Originally posted by Armando View Post
    Blunt damage is +25% to Bones, not 50%
    Pretty sure Hand to Hand is 25, but Staff is 50.

EDIT: Nvm, it used to be listed as such but wiki's been updated.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vildar View Post
      Auto refresh is no option their. As far as i know, getting auto refresh from fields of valor only works while i stay in that area. As soon as i zone that effect is gone.
      /ProTip

No. regen/refresh/RR from FoV stays as a buff until it wears off or you cancel them in the same manner you cancel any other buff (changing jobs, manually cancelling, etc). They may get cleared before entering a BC though... That I'm unsure of.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
      ------
      Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
      When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by meSchnitzel View Post
        I think its completely awesome that you are trying to do this.

I myself am leveling BLU, at 18 now, and plan on doing the Rank 3 dragon fight solo. I read that it was possible so I'm going to keep trying until I get it.

I will be following your quest to do this, your a role model! Maybe I can follow in your footsteps shortly.
        Now that one is possible, i did that one just the other day to help a couple friends out :D. Its what got me going onto the idea of trying this one.

Also i belive all buffs are decast when entering the BC.

I am going to give it another go with the advice given, but first i need to get some gil. I will keep you updated of my atempts if you feel interested.

My next go will be with more ethers a few more yags loads more hi pots and some mp food. I will also tey to keep the skellies asleep instead of trying to kill them all. I shall wait for them all to come. If it gets to many i will kill them all. I will take of Jet Stream and add the magic attacks bonus trait. And also i shall add the clear mind so if i do get a chance to heal.
        "Leo used poop!
        The attack was ineffective!"

Comment

Working...
        X