• Show
Clear All

Re: Upcoming spells

Possibles from Proto-Omega:
    • Hyper Pulse: AoE ~300 damage, Gravity and short Bind
    • Stun Cannon: Cone Attack ~300 damage and Paralysis
    • Target Analysis: AoE Absorb-ALL, absorbed by Utsusemi
    • Laser Shower: Cone Attack ~150-900 damage
    • Guided Missile: Targeted AoE ~500 damage (and Bind?), absorbed by Utsusemi
    Possibles from Proto-Ultima:
    • Antimatter: Single-target ranged Light damage (~700-1500), ignores Utsusemi.
    • Wire Cutter: Single-target damage (~500-1000), absorbed by 2 Utsusemi
    • Nuclear Waste: 15' AoE lower all resistances
    Now, certainly attacks like Pile Pitch and Citadel Buster would be rather overpowered, as are most Biotech Weapon attacks, but if we were to get them, those would be some of the ones I'd want. Granted, they'd be scaled down in power for the players, but c'mon: you get freakin LAZERS!

Comment

Omega and Ultima might be a little silly , but I could see adding Adamantoise, Wyrm, and Behemoth skills, since all of them can be gotten fairly easily in Limbus.

Not sure what Admantoise skill, probably Earth or Aquan Breath. For Behemoth, I'd want Thunderbolt, just 'cause it looks cool. For Wyrms, Hurricane Wing or Dragon Breath I guess.

Comment

As for berserk I was refrerring to the warriors affect but a crazy boost in atk speed at the lost of abilities doesnt sound bad either......does it? But imagine BLU being able 2 give him self mp every 1minute and 30 seconds.

Battery Charge: Uses 10 mp to regain a
        random amount in between 50-150.
        Recast: 1:30mins Lv 54 10mp

I don't think us over powered but it sure would allow us to solo more and lessen the need for refresh I hate LFP and getting a pt 2gether only 2 find out theres no refreshers.
        Linx: You suck @ BLU cuz ur elvaan
        Getem: ......yeah I noticed

Comment

Working...
        X