This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bomb toss; Wrong description?

Just out of curiosity, why are focusing on my one rude remark, which was calling people 'nerds'.

Omni, before i said that, you said this-

"... its a friggin description... common sense, experience past lv. 3 and whatever should be enough. but i guess for the sake of consistancy, what the heck se? poor spell description got my pt killed. i want my money back!"

Now, that appears to be a flame, which is why i told you to chill.

I just find it entertaining that you guys get so butt-hurt when you see the word 'nerd'.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyph
      I just find it entertaining that you guys get so butt-hurt when you see the word 'nerd'.
      Because to us 'nerds' is a demeaning word!!! We prefer otaku

Don't read to far into people's post to fast, that section you quoted I believe Omni was joking at that point.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Zyph
        Just out of curiosity, why are focusing on my one rude remark, which was calling people 'nerds'.

Omni, before i said that, you said this-

"... its a friggin description... common sense, experience past lv. 3 and whatever should be enough. but i guess for the sake of consistancy, what the heck se? poor spell description got my pt killed. i want my money back!"

Now, that appears to be a flame, which is why i told you to chill.

Zyph, really, unravel those panties... it's called SARCASM. really, people ruin sarcasm these days by failing to understand it. <- worried for todays youth's comedic development.

if you cant and dont like people's sarcasm, well all i have to say is ignore those posts. okie dokie?
        Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
        ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Says the guy who got mad about me calling him a nerd.

Comment

This isn't going anywhere good ...

*click*
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
            X