X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

Ok im lvl 32 and idk im waiting around alot to get a invite =/

but other then that.. is it worth takeing blm to 75? i really love playing blm... but i also love smner.. and i keep switching back and foward.. i jsut i guess whanna know which would be better to lvl. and easyer to get into partys and such.

Or which i would be more help to people with.

So can anyone help me out plz? thx.

Re: Quick question

Honestly... BLM is a really fun job. It is worth taking it to 75. the power you get is intense.

Maybe you are having some bad luck... but I almost never have a problem lvling BLM and getting parties.
    ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Comment

32 is hard cause its a transition time, u get out of the jungles and into garbage citadel or into sauro or into CN if ur brave, or even altepa, and its just a hard time anyway. and do what feels right. if all u care about is big business linkshells that are gonna take down every NM, level smn, they will like u. if ur interested in doing the CoP storyline to the end, smn might not be a bad idea cause smn seems to have a lot of power in most of those missions. but do what feels right. i leveled brd cause i liked it, and i' had trouble getting into an hnm shell, but do whats fun for u, not for others ya know? and who says u can't level both at the same time? from my old ls there was a guy whos whm and blm were almost the exact same level up into the 60s, when one would get behind, he'd level it til it was past or caught up with the other, and he got his blm to 66 by the time his whm was 72 when he quit leveling both and began leveling smn. do whats fun, but personally, blm > smn, i think u gotta be a masochist to like smn, its almost torture before u get cure III unless u got a nin tank. (find some nin i nur ls ur level, and static with them, thats what i'm doing and its heaven for smns) good luck and have fun with both jobs. just remember, if u wanna solo, blm isn't necessarily better, smn may not throw as much dmg, but at least the smn isn't getting his ass kicked when the mob resists a sleep

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)
      Greenkingdom LS to chat, Akui LS for sky, and Higeki LS for dynamis.
      Saroku [Unicorn] ★ WHM5 ★ (Active in Red)

Pingpong used his Masamune, but Keyura dodged! Pingpong's anger grows by 13.

Comment

alrite thank u =)

Comment

BLM: Easier to get parties than SMN. Good offensive power, good end-game opportunities as they are useful in virtually all HNM and BC configurations. I've never had much of a problem getting parties as a BLM; what do you consider "waiting around a lot"? If nothing else you can usually form your own parties.

SMN: Harder to get parties, but still not all that difficul compared to melee jobs. Reasonable to good offensive power on the occasions when you can actually go on offense (but you need either a dedicated WHM or a really sharp RDM to main heal if you're going on offense). Gains most of their power between level 65 and 70. If you choose to play SMN more, get used to forming your own parties, as not all players will be conditioned to look for SMN, or know their capabilities, since they are somewhat rare.

Icemage

Comment

kool
            all donations will be welcome

Comment

Working...
            X