X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleepga 2

any info where its from?
    ><;;

It's upper Jueno quest. You need to have completed previous 2 quests involving Ilumida, Korou-Morou, and Chululu. Once you met this condition:
    1. Talk first to Kurou-Morou (above Lower Jueno AH at F7)
    2. Talk to Ilumida at Upper Jeuno G8.
    RDM 75, BLM 73, WHM 42, SMN 41, RNG 40, NIN 37, DRK 37, THF 25, WAR 20

Comment

thanks how hard is the actual quest to do?
      ><;;

Comment

How do you get the quest for sleepga2? I've completed the first quest for all three of the listed NPC's and none of them want to start another quest for me :confused:

Comment

To get sleepga II:

1. Do both the first fortune teller quests in Lower Jeuno (ahriman lens and tarut cards).

2. Use their service a few times and keep checking back till they give you the follow up quests. Do both of those.

3. Do the lanolin cube quest in upper jeuno called Candlemaking that involes Illuminda.

4. Wait some more and talk to the fortune tellers again till you get some cutscenes from them. Then to talk to Illuminda in upper jeuno again for another cutscene and the quest.

5. After you actually get the quest go to The Boyahda Tree on the 2nd lvl. In the center of the pond with the Steelshells and Skimmers go up to the giant tree there. Between 20:00 and 4:00 you will see a ??? appear on the grass under that tree. Touch the ??? to spawn a NM Ahriman ( Agas). He is pretty tough to kill. You will need an alliance of 2 groups lvl 65+ at least to kill safely.

6. Go back to upper jeuno and get sleepga II.

7. If you're on fenrir don't do this quest before Loben manages to kill Agas so the price doesnt drop on sleepga II.

Comment

oh yeah dont forget to touch the ??? again to get the key item after you kill the mob

Comment

I paid 69k for sleepga II -_-

Comment

Anyone know where the Incinerator in Garlaige is? I need it for Chululu's second quest

Comment

i've been looking for it also, I read somewhere it was at I-7, but navigation is confusing in a dungeon with these banishing gates.

Comment

It is past the 2nd gate (bottom one)

Comment

Oh i see. You get a key off fallen evacuee to open the door to the Crematory door.

Comment

For the boy tree part, can I just click the ??? and spawn the thing and let it kill me, then reraise and click the ??? again?

Comment

nope. although you can do that trick for some quests like monk AF 2 it does not work for sleepga 2 quest. i tried a couple times with ninja using 2 hour/despawn/reraise. first time i did it and no key item from ??? so i thought you needed full moon. just tried it today during full moon and still does not work, looks like you really have to kill the NM. its very very hard NM so this sucks

when i say very hard, i mean it too hehe. when i first tried it at a 59 monk (didnt know NM spawned thought you just get item from ??? lol) it melee me for 250.

Zane
                          Seraph Server
                          www.d-best.com/hunteralliance

Comment

Also you need a full moon to spawn it, right?

Comment

I paid 180k gil for sleepga II ; ;
                              For The Horde!!
                              Current Gil total spent on gear:
                              Current Gil Value of gear:
                              Laughing when new players complain about prices:
                              Priceless

Comment

Working...
                              X