Why do so many BSTs go /anon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do so many BSTs go /anon?

I always see what seems like at least half if not more beastmasters go /anon.

This is very annoying as I try to scope out a camp. Generally I'll be rude and camp on top of them if I have to as they've already cause me to waste my time going to the camp thinking the camp was clear.

Even without a /sea comment you can see the bst is in the zone helps a lot.
    Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
    Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
    Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
    Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
    Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Re: Why do so many BSTs go /anon?

While i dont go anon as a bst, your post made me aware that i should, out of courtesy, keep a comment as to where im exping.

But to be honest, i rarely if ever camp on regular exp party camps... theyre not the best for bst to exp on, atleast havent been so far as a lvl 40 BST.
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

From what I can tell a lot of them have high demand jobs leveled and forget to turn anon off. The rest don't respond when I ask them.

Comment

Hmmm... I go /anon to make you ask questions ^^. Actually, I keep /anon on my BST simply because I don't want my friends to see that I'm leveling BST (in their eyes not busy cause I'm not in a party -.-) and ask me to come help them with something. Works like a charm =3

Comment

Would having a comment have stopped you from going to the camp anyways?

As I can understand that it would be annoying, I highly doubt it would deter people from camping on top of bsts.

taru edit: personally, I dont go anon when I'm a bst. I can assure you that it certainly hasnt stopped anyone from camping on top of me even when I put a comment on which mobs I'm xping too.
          Last edited by Omni; 11-12-2007, 02:40 PM.
          Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
          ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

I think it isn't clear I'm a BST trying to find an unclaimed camp.
            Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
            Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
            Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
            Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
            Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Ah, I see. I thought you were a normal PT leader trying to find a camp. My apologies.
              Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
              ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Working...
              X