This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crafts for BST

I've got alchemy at 72 +1 right now and I don't regret it. I don't make large chunks of cash at a time, but spending 15-20 minutes synthing oils and powders before you log for the night will get you easily 200k by morning -- takes care of your living expenses, and you'll always have meds on you in an emergency.

I tried levelling cooking, and while I'm sure it's useful, the huge lists of ingredients required for each synth drove me crazy...also it makes me hungry to pretend to bake apple pies @.@

Comment

I did woodworking but also leveled all my sub-crafts to 60 a long time ago. It has paid huge dividends over the past year. Working on getting all the key items for all the sub-crafts now. My usual solo leveling in the Boyada Tree is my normal income.

Comment

Cooking and Fishing ^^

Here fishy, fishy, fishy, fishy!

Oh it turned into a Crab yay XP
        Gravityluke -The Elvaan Beast of Stolen Linkshell-

Comment

Fishing and Cooking will keep your Bst healthy. Exp in a zone you can fish, go fishing after exp, cook your fish and eat with your pet near a fire camp (ok I was dreaming too much here). I think if you take cooking you will help lower your bst cost a lot and well... leveling bst will be easier (I think) when you have tons of juices/milk/food... around. Fishing seems to be the best sport for bst since you get to travel around to odd places. Fish + cook = good time.

Comment

Working...
          X