This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 14 bst

tryed to go to the dunes this afternoon to solo with pets, didn't go so well, the lizzies kept uncharming or wouldn't charm at all, the bats that stayed charmed weren't cutting it against the lizzies, so my ? is, what area should i go to to lvl and when should i move to the dunes

Re: Lvl 14 bst

i think stuff in dunes are lvl 16+. better stick to lizards and sheep in konschtat until you're 17 i think. or go kill worms around LT.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

thanks for the info, gonna try to lvl today lol

Comment

You could also try out La theine, whichever place suits you. I know I played for a while around the pond, can't remember the name. But it has crabs, gobs, sheep and birds.
        Peace is a dream flying on gossamer wings. You can surely attain peace. But, the only way is through the grave.

Comment

At level 14 I used Crabs by the lake to fight the poison funguars down in the crevice. There is the zone to Ordelle Caves right there too so it's very safe.
          Bst:56 Rdm:43 WHM:34 Blu:30 Smn:25 Blm:24
          Thf:23 Rng:22 Drg:21 Nin:20 Sam:17 Drk:15
          BRD:15 War:6 Mnk:1 Pld:- Pup:- Cor:-
          ---------------------
          Bastok: Rank 5

Couple of different times when my brother and I were leveling Beastmaster in the desert.

Comment

Or go take dhalmels and fly through exp... >.>

Comment

Originally posted by RoNTi
              Or go take dhalmels and fly through exp... >.>
              the dhalmels hate me *cry* i'm stuck at 15, i've tried a lot of ares, is it best to just at 15 take the crappy exp and grind through it til i'm 16 and can go to dunes? or should i try and make another area work now?

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)
              Greenkingdom LS to chat, Akui LS for sky, and Higeki LS for dynamis.
              Saroku [Unicorn] ★ WHM5 ★ (Active in Red)

Pingpong used his Masamune, but Keyura dodged! Pingpong's anger grows by 13.

Comment

you can do dhamel vs dhamel,yagado, onion men, in the canyon. the level range there should be 14-17. you wanna stay near the mountains zone just incase theres a mischarm or something goes wrong, you can book it to the zone. you will notice that some lvls may be slower then others. sometimes this is your best option.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

already lvl 18 bst....even though it was slow getting there lol, stupid goblins like to get me killed

Comment

I'd avoid the Dunes completely. Bubu is much more safe since you don't have to worry about xp parties taking pets and stuff.

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
                    Personality Tests

Comment

yeah but there are more ppl around if you get into trouble and need to call for help lol

Comment

Way too much idiocy in the dunes for my taste.

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
                        Personality Tests

Comment

Originally posted by Raqua
                          yeah but there are more ppl around if you get into trouble and need to call for help lol
                          on that note, there are often high levels accompanying the pts (can't level in dunes 90% of the time w/o pl it seems) so good chance for raise as well

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)
                          Greenkingdom LS to chat, Akui LS for sky, and Higeki LS for dynamis.
                          Saroku [Unicorn] ★ WHM5 ★ (Active in Red)

Pingpong used his Masamune, but Keyura dodged! Pingpong's anger grows by 13.

Comment

yes, it might be easier to get a raise, but can you deal with all the things that make the dunes the dunes?

I myself am sick and tired of the dunes. I only go there as a last resort. The idiocy there blows my mind away. I remember about 5 months ago, people said that anyone below lvl 12 shouldn't be in the dunes. Which in the past, I used to go to the dunes later than lvl 12. Now I see lvl 10 people playing there.

What the heck is going on? Nobody uses Latheine anymore like they used to. That is why it is so terrible in the dunes. People go there not knowing anything about partying. You are supposed to learn that in Latheine, not the dunes. But that's just my opinion.
                            Peace is a dream flying on gossamer wings. You can surely attain peace. But, the only way is through the grave.

Comment

Working...
                            X