Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craft skill of choice for a high-level Bard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft skill of choice for a high-level Bard?

Ah, yes; topic, pretty much!

The three that stand out to me, really, are clothcraft, leathercraft, and goldsmithing.

Cloth is used to make most of the gear that it seems to me a Bard would want, though leathercraft is necessary for a few particularly nice, high-end pieces of equipment. Goldsmithing... eh, from what I've gathered it's one of the best if you can afford it. And if you can make your own Sha'ir Manteel, that's always nice--but I wouldn't really consider *that* to be a selling point of Goldsmithing.

Woodworking and Boneworking... Nice for instruments, but I really don't think they'd be as useful as the others in the long run.

Anyone have thoughts, even if it's just saying I'm right or horribly wrong? ^^

Re: Craft skill of choice for a high-level Bard?

You craft what you want to, I don't think many people level a craft based on what job they're leveling.

I leveled bonecraft because my HNMLS needed someone to level it.
    Crafts 520/520+5: Bone 100+3, Leather 60+1, Alchemy 60+1, Others: 60
    Bard: Making 5 people better than 6 one party at a time.
    Beastmaster: It's not a mindless killing machine, it's my friend.

Comment

Re: Craft skill of choice for a high-level Bard?

In the end I think it'd be better to level a craft that you want to and make you gil. There are more than one craft that you need to get to 100 to craft all of your own equipment and this applies with all of the jobs not just bard.
      Vizjerai - BRD75/BLU73/WHM52
      Illuminaire - Asura

Comment

Working...
      X