This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bard's Job in BNCM, etc.

I am approaching the end game and was just wondering what is the exact job of bards in end game situations?

Re: Bard's Job in BNCM, etc.

You were level 38 exactly 22 days ago (http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=49882), and you're now at end-game? Bards level fast, but 37 levels in 22 days is pretty brutal. Do you even sleep?

Bards are useful at end-game for the same reasons they're useful in XP parties: Ballad if in a mage party, Mambo in a Ninja tank party, Minuet in a melee party, plus backup cures/status removal and add control. Only difference is that your role is a bit more specialized at end-game (you aren't generally running around singing different songs for different people).

Icemage

Comment

eww new monster is born on Titan. ^^
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage
        You were level 38 exactly 22 days ago (http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=49882), and you're now at end-game? Bards level fast, but 37 levels in 22 days is pretty brutal. Do you even sleep?
        Good lord man! Eat something, open the curtains, use the bathroom, see the sunlight! I do believe that is the fastest I've ever heard of anyone getting the 2nd half of a job lvl'd. Just....wow...
        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

37 levels in 22 days??? o.O
          I've been playing nearly 3 years (longer if you count beta), and I'm still not even to end game, yet. >.>

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
          Personality Tests

Comment

Working...
          X