Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which jobs have duel yield ability(please don't shoot me for asking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which jobs have duel yield ability(please don't shoot me for asking)

I know I will probably get shot for asking this but other than nin are there any other jobs which allow you to duel yield?

I thought I remember seeing somewhere a while back that thf had the ability, but when I looked it up on ffxiclopedia it didn't list it.
    u have to know when to hold them, know when to fold them

Re: which jobs have duel yield ability(please don't shoot me for asking)

No. Only NIN has access to Dual Wield. Any other job has to sub /NIN to get it.

Dual Wield - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia Gaming wiki

Comment

Only ninjas have this trait, Only single handed weapons can be held. Only the main weapon's weaponskills can be used.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Only Ninjas have the trait, but you can sub ninja at 20 to get dual wield on other jobs.

Comment

I still think it'd be hot to see Galkas dual-wielding great swords or great axes.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

That's just because regular swords and axes look like toothpicks in their hands

Comment

Well, to be fair, they look like swords and axes. Toothpicks are really small.

Comment

It would be interesting if SE allowed 2-handed weapons to be dual-wielded but with +50% delay on the speed boost, for instance if someone gets -10% delay for Dual Wielding, 2-handed DW only gets -5%.

Also, if SE made grips usable 1-handed but they get half the effects.
                Originally posted by Ellipses
                Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                Originally posted by MCLV
                A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                More Sig:

Comment

As far as I know, there are no jobs that have access to "duel yield".
                  You kill one man, your a murderer
                  Kill many and your a conquerer
                  Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                    Toothpicks are really small.
                    Taru Dragoons use toothpicks...

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

Do not >.>

I use barbecue skewers...

Comment

Originally posted by DR2D2 View Post
                        I know I will probably get shot for asking this but other than nin are there any other jobs which allow you to duel yield?
                        Duh. "Duel Yield" is a Gardener (GRD) trait, and only obtainable at Lv.72. No other job can have it, not even from /GRD. (lolNIN.)

It gives you a small chance of growing a seed which may yield a capsule monster when you harvest it. Then, you can fight the monster in a one-on-one battle--if you win, you get to keep it as a lawn ornament! (Hence, "duel" and "yield".)

Only thing is, GRD is can only be unlocked on the Atomos server. You'll have to find a way there. I heard it involves clicking your heels together three times while wearing a pair of shoes stolen from some NPC name Maat. You'll have to trade him a bunch of konami cards afterwards so he wouldn't beat you up.
                        Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
                        yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
                        Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
                        leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post
                          Duh. "Duel Yield" is a Gardener (GRD) trait, and only obtainable at Lv.72. No other job can have it, not even from /GRD. (lolNIN.)

It gives you a small chance of growing a seed which may yield a capsule monster when you harvest it. Then, you can fight the monster in a one-on-one battle--if you win, you get to keep it as a lawn ornament! (Hence, "duel" and "yield".)

Only thing is, GRD is can only be unlocked on the Atomos server. You'll have to find a way there. I heard it involves clicking your heels together three times while wearing a pair of shoes stolen from some NPC name Maat. You'll have to trade him a bunch of konami cards afterwards so he wouldn't beat you up.

Quite the imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post

I stand corrected.
                            You kill one man, your a murderer
                            Kill many and your a conquerer
                            Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Dual Yield can also be obtained when you get two chikabos from the same egg.
                              Originally posted by Ellipses
                              Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                              Originally posted by MCLV
                              A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                              More Sig:

Comment

Working...
                              X