Pick my job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pick my job!

As opposed to that non-disgusting scene of him.

Comment

I say WAR to 37, unlocking subjob and DRG on the way. I'm becoming increasingly more impressed with DRGs lately. They seem to gain TP pretty well, and deal solid damage to boot. Add to that your Wyvern and Double-Thrust/Jump (only special DRG abilities I've seen) and you've got yourself a really formidable char.

I know I'm still pretty n00b to the whole game, but I really have been very impressed with all the DRGs I've seen.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius
        No, that's just silly...

*Tucks it between his legs and dances infront of a mirror while wearing the purple Dragoon AF armor and listening "Goodbye Horses".*
        DON'T YOU HURT MY F**KING WYVERN!!!

(I'm sorry, I had to >.>)
        RDM 75 - SMN 72 - WHM 37 - BLM 37 - DRK 37 -
        Bastok Rank 10 Completed
        Rise of the Zilart 16 "The Celestial Nexus"
        Chains of Promathia 8 - 1 "Garden of Antiquity"
        Treasures of Aht Urghan 13 "Lost Kingdom"

Comment

Originally posted by Mog
          it puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.
          Pulls out some 35mm tubing hose from his fire engine and stands at the ready.

Comment

I know it’s been said before but it has to be said again,

No one can pick you’re job for you.

Trust me on this, you should try every single job, at least to level 20, or even better take them to level 37 so then you’ll have an abundance of sub jobs to pick from. There is nothing worse then reaching a high level only to find you now have a gimped sub.

I’ve tried many jobs because I have a hard time of finding that one special job that I can stick at, maybe it doesn’t exist.

As you can see my job levels are all over the place but because if that I can easily switch jobs if I want join in an LS event or party with a friend.

You may never find a main job you love above all else, different situations require different jobs. If you want to join in on all the fun level everything!

Comment

When I decided to be a redmage, I levelled to 18 and needed a subjob.. well I levelled whm and blm. Then I wanted to farm better, so up went my thief. Thief needed a sub, so war got levelled. Then I got to level 30, and could unlock all sorts of jobs. I tried pld, drk and drg, the three knight jobs to give them a whirl, ranger for widescan, beastmaster for pets, samurai because I visited Norg, and I could... The list goes on, and will keep going on. I haven't unlocked bard, summoner and ninja, all jobs I plan to play, and very useful subs for my rdm. I managed to avoid monk all this time, but am now levelling it for when I play as war.

Anyway, I voted blackmage because you can start as one, and go from there.

Comment

Anything other than Drg please. Bad enough that there are so few truly 'good' Drg's out there as is.

Comment

Working...
                X