This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duoing - an alternative to PTing?

i've recently decided to start playing again (from scratch on a random server) with my friend. i'm worried that there won't be enough low level players to effiecently search for a 6 person group. i figure at times we will be left with no one our level but ourselves. could 2 players "duo" efficiently and make atleast a moderate amount of XP/Hr?

he is set on a Warrior for starts and i will either be making a Monk, Red mage, or White mage.

at low levels, i'm sure we will be fine with any combination, but the higher levels are what im more curious about

thanks in advance!

Re: Duoing - an alternative to PTing?

i wouldn't call it an alternative because the xp wouldn't be nearly as close to a full PT running, but it could prove as a better alternative to soloing >.>... later levels though you would probably need some sort of PLer in order to make it effective. a duo probably can't take on anything more than an ~EM mob and downtime might be painful... anyways someone else can probably give you better advice :X

Comment

Re: Duoing - an alternative to PTing?

yea. the original title was "Duoing - effiecient or not?" or something. i wouldn't expect it to be an alternative either really. thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...
      X