Looking for a team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a team

I would like to start off for apologizing if I put this in the wrong place... I used to play this game about a year ago and I wanted to get back into it again... If anyone here plays on 360 I was wondering if you wanted to teach me the ropes again and make a new character... I'm trying to get a good 6 man team up and going for 360 so we can all be in a party chat... If you wanna help out and be in an awesome team send me a friend request... II DarkChaoz II

Re: Looking for a team

All that you need to do to make a character is install the game, creat a log in, log into the game, and create your character. Race doesnt matter that much except for Tarus, and Galka with the extream Hp/mp. Galkas have high Hp,. while low Mp and Tarus are the oppisite. Nation, and job doesnt matter all that much as they can be changed in the game. Nation costs money to change but job is free to change. As for Server, pick what ever one you want based on family friends, or even the name of the server.

I don't own a 360, but if you mean by party chat through the 360 itself, It might just be better to just type everything through /p and /l as you will join a linkshell, and will have people from other areas that dont speak english and are on other systems.

Comment

Re: Looking for a team

I've played both PS2 and comp version and the character creation worked the same. I think you'll find 360 is the same. It's pretty user friendly.

Asura Server

Comment

Working...
      X