Can't Use Savage Top +1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Use Savage Top +1?

Ok I got the +1 event items for this event. (Savage Top +1 and Savage Shorts +1) My Question is, how do you use the savage top +1 I tried using it and it doesn't seem to work, and I don't know why, can you not use it till after the event or something? Also, is there a way to get the Charm Wand that Memor uses in this event? Hope yall can answer these questions lol.

Re: Can't Use Savage Top +1?

Well, one thing I can think of is that Purgonorgo Isle is a CoP expansion zone. Do you have the Chains of Promathia expansion installed and registered?

As far as the wand, I think it was given out in a valentine's day event this year or last year. You might be able to get it next valentine's day, but before then probably not.
    Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
    RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
    All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

Originally posted by Karinya View Post
      Well, one thing I can think of is that Purgonorgo Isle is a CoP expansion zone. Do you have the Chains of Promathia expansion installed and registered?

As far as the wand, I think it was given out in a valentine's day event this year or last year. You might be able to get it next valentine's day, but before then probably not.
      Yes, the only expansion I don't have registered is WoTG I have everything else..hmmm

Comment

Have you been to Bibiki Bay before? If not, then you can't be teleported there.

Comment

Working...
        X