WotG Mission 3: Cait Sith help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WotG Mission 3: Cait Sith help

Well, I'm stuck. Really stuck. I cannot complete the second part of mission 3. I even tried redoing it, but no go.

I managed to complete Claws of the Griffon, but cannot initiate "Boy and Beast" since the people won't give me the quest. Henceforth, I cannot complete "Wrath of the Griffon". Any idea why (since the FFXIClopedia isn't telling me anything)?
    Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
    Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Re: WotG Mission 3: Cait Sith help

Originally posted by Moaku Hyena View Post
    Well, I'm stuck. Really stuck. I cannot complete the second part of mission 3. I even tried redoing it, but no go.

I managed to complete Claws of the Griffon, but cannot initiate "Boy and Beast" since the people won't give me the quest. Henceforth, I cannot complete "Wrath of the Griffon". Any idea why (since the FFXIClopedia isn't telling me anything)?
    My friend had this problem... All you can do is zone out, zone back in and talk to dude. If that doesn't work, just do the next part of the quest and it should give you a cutscene. That's what happened to my friend at least. This is a glitch they really need to fix. =(
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Re: WotG Mission 3: Cait Sith help

Okay, I figured out why.

For some odd reason the quest will not appear in your quest log until you get halfway through the quest (When you go to Vunkerl Inlet (S)). So I continued the quest and finished it.
      Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
      Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

Working...
      X