Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing Campaign Ops for multiple nations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing Campaign Ops for multiple nations.

Since all the campaign ops have (W) (S) or (B) after them, does it mean I can do any 3 at will or am I stuck with only doing (W)?

And if I can do others, do I have to change allegiances?

Say I want to do a (W) mission and a (S) mission and then a (B) mission and then back to a (W) mission all in the same day. Is that doable (providing I have the credits)?
    Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
    Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
    Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
    Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
    Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Re: Doing Campaign Ops for multiple nations.

From my understanding, you can indeed change what nation army you're joining, although you lose all Allied Notes and whatever rank are you with that army so you'll be starting from scratch again.

Granted, I do not know if this holds true or not, but if you do decide to change armys, please, let us (or me) know.

Comment

You keep your AN, and you only loose the two most important medals when switching, to clear that all up.

As for the OP, I cannot say for sure because I have not tried so. An educated guess, no, unless you want to switch form nation to nation. Oh, and also, just about all of the ops are the same for every nation, for now at least. They are just held in differant areas.

Edit: Also, if you do still plan to do them all for whatever reason, you must do the prequests before you can join other nations.

Comment

There's really no reason to switch nations in WotG, as the difference between one nation and the other is purely flavor and anyone can team with you to compelte them and get EXP, regardless of national affiliation.

The only real difference is rewards and to that end, you can simply reach an agreement with some friends in other nations to swap for gear you want. Or just pick it up off the AH.

Comment

Working...
        X