Bastok 9-2 Where Two Paths Converge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastok 9-2 Where Two Paths Converge

Just wanted to know if people think a 75RDM/37BLM can solo this battle?
    I been looking for help for the past two days and the only time I got someone to reply is when I said <Reward> 500,000g as a joke... ...
    A guy on Alla posted that he soloed it as a 75BLM/37RDM I know my nukes arnt as strong but...You guys think I have a chance?

Re: Bastok 9-2 Where Two Paths Converge

In short, no.

His WS's hurt a great deal and when his shadows appear and start WS'ing with him I really don't see you standing at the end of that. It's been a very long time since I did that fight though so my memory of it may be a little cloudy.

Comment

I concur with Grizzlebeard. Plus you will have an NPC with you, who when killed, causes you to lose the fight. Having ample support to survive the weapon skills and the like from the boss and the need to keep said NPC alive, really calls for a few allies at least.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
        Can’t blame me for asking ^_^’
        After 4 days of looking for help you get desperate.
        But lucky me with the help from Zynn, Tagihi, Cerviel, Nyamokiti and explodingmonky on Seraph server I am now RANK 10 !!!
        Thanks again for the replies take care

Comment

Congratulations. Hope it's not too long before Bastok is first place so you can get your aketon.

Comment

Working...
          X