honestly, wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honestly, wtf?

damn warhorse footprints. anyone else having problems, or maybe some of you have tips? anything right now, i'm about to open a bottle of whisky....

Re: honestly, wtf?

Wish I could offer some help. Just get the list of all possible locations, hop on a choco and start looking. I think I lucked out and have a friend in a HNMLS that keeps track of it every week. I think I searched all of wajaom before he told me where it was in bahflau.
    Good luck, though.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

wiki page of pos: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Warhorse_Hoofprint

jp page updated every day: http://ff11wiki.rdy.jp/316979844.html#i8da5e9e
      [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Isn't it only up on a server every few days, meaning there are times it can't be found?
        "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

i've used both those sites sev, the JP page was wrong. apparently the hoofprint moves location after someone finds it. so that JP page may be correct, but not for long until someone updates it. but ya, i was on a choco for a while last night just riding around wajaom, bhaflu and caederva just lookin ><

Comment

As far as I am aware, it is pretty much up somewhere all the time. The jp site, if you can translate the time, is a good starting place. I have been lucky and twice found it through looking there first, and searching close by to where it was last seen. I have also found it for friends when I was xping there! But it is totally random, chocobo round where you can first, then hit the mire.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

The only time Ive seen it was when I was exping in Caedarva Mire. Two times its was around the camp near the tunnel and the hill up where the imps pop. Luckily I needed it the first time I noticed it. Also I was expecting it to dissapear but it didnt, does it just stay up for like 5mins then move and as many ppl can click it that can in the time limit?
              75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
              Woodworking 91.9+2
              ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

It doesn't move when you find it, whenever I've found it, it stayed where it was. Personally I think it moves every 30 mins or so. Your only hope is to jump on a chocobo and search either Wajaom or Bhaflau, and if it doesn't turn up then maybe leave it for another day or go search Caedarva as well. You can search Mt. Zhayolm if you're really desperate but it turns up in some strange places there and by the time you get there it'll probably have moved anyway so might as well just stick to places close to Al Zahbi.

Comment

I spent many hours searching all the positions listed on the website and never found it.

Then some beautiful wonderful person shouted in Whitegate:

Warhorse Footprint {Do you need it?} (insert the location here)

*kisses random stranger and gets on her chocobo*

Every now and then some one will be kind enough to shout the coordinates if they have randomly found it, but you would have to go straight away to not miss it when it moves. The website is the best guide we have, but like everyone said, it moves...

Goodluck!

http:// cerberusatemycookies.blogspot.com

Comment

What is this for? I cant find reference to it in Wiki.

EDIT: NVM. Hoofprint, not "Footprint" lol

Comment

It is always up and only moves every JP midnight.
                      [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

hongman i think you might need to resize you Sig, it looks a little to big and goodluck everyone after the hoofprint
                        "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
                        "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
                        "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

Your sigs basically the same size.
                          75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                          Woodworking 91.9+2
                          ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Yeah I think mine is a tad bigger becuase of the white space and the sword poking up, meh.

Comment

Working...
                            X