Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San d'Oria 7-2 "The Secret Weapon" Duo Strategy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San d'Oria 7-2 "The Secret Weapon" Duo Strategy.

Kind of made this up on the spot so far from perfect, but it worked for me.

75RDM/BLM
    75BLM/WHM (or /RDM will prob work)

Buff up and rest before you enter. (Pro 4, Stoneskin, Blink, Aquaveil, etc, etc).

BLM use an Ancient Magic II on one of the machines (one that was w/ me Manafonted, but probably optional). About half way through cast, RDM chainspell, then Sleepga, and Bind the 2 Weapons (they are immune to sleep), then start spamming your favorite Tier III nuke on the weapon the BLM is NOT casting Ancient Magic II on until it is dead, then help the BLM finish off the other weapon if necessary with your remaining chainspell.

Now it is just the three orcs remaining. There is a PLD, RNG, and DRG. We decided to go DRG -> RNG -> PLD, since RNG are easy to kite if necessary, and PLD can be Aspir'd (which we did several times for extra MP). Just do the nuke -> sleep method (we usually used AM2, slept, rested, repeat, with RDM focused on Sleeping all mobs).

Depending on how much you get to rest and how much MP you have, you may need to convert at different times. Use your instincts on this one.

During DRG, he will eventually use Call Wyvern. Wyvern can easily be killed by 2 of RDM's nukes while BLM is resting. Finish off the DRG by nuke/sleep/nuke/sleep/etc pattern.

RNG is pretty much the same except instead of Call Wyvern you get the lovely Eagle Eye Shot. I don't knkow if it is blinkable, but it killed my BLM (he had RR up, so he got up and we continued).

The PLD was pretty easy. Just make sure to dispel his Shell if he has it up. If he uses invincible, it doesn't matter because Invincible doesn't block magic.
    Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
    Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
    Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
    Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
    Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.
Working...
X