ToAU Mission 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToAU Mission 23

In the course of one night I managed to jump from ToAU 13 to ToAU 23 and I want to fight Khimaira 13 and finish up what has been released to the storyline so far. I know we need to get to the Execution Chamber, but is this the same chamber acessed by a short treck though Cadevera Mire, or do you actually have to go through Halvung to get to this one? And how hard is the BCNM? I heard it could be trioed, but I am only a 68 BLM... what jobs would you reccomend?
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Re: ToAU Mission 23

You have to go deep into Halvung to get there (past the big gate, onto the 2nd island with the red dragons and wamoura), not so clear on how to get there but that's the best I can do. I duo'd it with a NIN/WAR on my MNK/NIN. Well technically (without ruining the story line) it was trio'd cause you had that little taru spamming AMII which is crazy, but he doesn't do that much damage. At first it hits pretty hard but it "grew ragged" and started hitting me for around 14/15 damage a hit, sometimes like 5/7 damage from gaurded hits. We broke the record for the BC also, so that just shows how easy he is. His defense is nothing special, I was doing 1.4k+ asuran fists on him each time and the nin doing near 1k I believe. So, if your highest is 68 BLM then sub WHM or w/e and get a NIN and few DD to rip it up.
    In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
    And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
    Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
    Yeah, It’s true.
    It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Thanks, I'll see if I can find the route of FFXI-Atlas.
      Originally posted by Ellipses
      Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
      Originally posted by MCLV
      A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
      More Sig:

Comment

Between 5 and 6. They illustrate it for you o.o
        http://www.ffxi-atlas.com/maps/mount-zhayolm/general/
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

If you are having a hard time getting people together for this, you could always grab a couple whms and just let shantotto tank the fight. I have heard of people doing this. It works, but takes forever.
          Reddawg 75Whm/37Blm
          67Drg/33War
          Bastok Rank 10
          Wyvern: Buster
          Chocobo: Emberlily
          PM: 4-3 ZM: complete ToAU: 25

Comment

Working...
          X