Only the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only the best

for this quest, does anyone know the npc in sandoria, bastok, and windy that sells milicorn?

Re: Only the best

Benage at Raimbroy's Grocery sells Millioncorn when San d'Oria is in 1st place in conquest. The Aragoneau merchants also sell it from the nation claiming the Aragoneau region. If you need to find out where to get an item, for instance Millioncorn, you can just type it into the Item Search bar at ffxi.somepage.com to get a list of places you can find it.

Comment

Honestly though, for whatever loss in gil you recieve from buying boyahda moss, it's worth it to be able to carry 29 stacks, macro trade them to the npc, and have enough fame for all 6 gobbie bags (with nil fame in windy I might add). What you spend in gil for moss you'll save in psychiatric bills from staring at those sheep for the whole damn day.
      4|3(|)3|=6|-|!;|(1|\/||\|0|oo|12$7|_|\/\/\/*y2

Save the Mithra, eat {Tarutaru}kabobs

Comment

I did it with millioncorn and even though it takes a little longer, its practically free compared to moss--and it most certainly did not take all day. If you're impatient, however, feel free to spend your money this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Battousai420 View Post
          for this quest, does anyone know the npc in sandoria, bastok, and windy that sells milicorn?
          Aragoneu regional vendor:

Bastok Markets I-9
          North Sandy J-8 (near the fountain)
          WWaters H-8

Comment

La Thiene Cabbage is usually pretty cheap and is sold in whatever city controls Zukhelm. The Sandy vendor is right across from the East Ronfaure gates. Just take a # of stacks divisable by 5 and you'll be golden.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

I did it with corn primarily, but it is terribly convenient to be able to macro the trading process with moss.
              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Eh. If you've got fast fingers, the trading isn't the biggest hassle.... It's the on-and-on-and-on that the dude goes through every time you give him a handful of food with the uninterruptable hand-waving.

Comment

Moved to Quests Q&A. It should be noted that, pound for pound, this is by far the easiest way to raise fame in Bastok and San d'Oria. Unless you're a complete quest-hound like me who likes to finish as many quests as is reasonable, it's much better to suffer through the endless babble from Melyon than doing dozens of other quests to raise your fame level.

Icemage

Comment

That reminds me... I should probably mention that I was already at fame 5 Bastok before I did this quest and fame 2 San d'Oria as well... That is likely to have resulted in my needing fewer deliveries of corn to get enough Jeuno Fame to complete the Gobbie Bag quests (My Bastok is maxed @ 9, San d'Oria @ 7, and Windurst @ 5--from Cornettes & S.O.B.) so these may have also influenced my Jeuno Fame. My brother reports 9 fame takes, I think it was, 2 30-stack runs of corn... maybe 3 which might, in fact, take all day.

Comment

Working...
                    X