Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC Fellow

Hi.

I am trying to do NPC fellow quest and I have to go kill a Metalic Slime in either Ranguemon Pass, Ordeles Cave or Korroloka Tunel, I went to Ranguemont pass and Killed the slime, but my NPC died...now I killed the slime a few times since and I am unable to get Vitrallum wich is required to fullfill the quest...I go back to Luto and she keeps asking for it. Does anyone know how to get on with the quest after this happens, or how to get pass that poit and move on? I think the quest name is Bligthed Gloom or something like that. Ay help on this matter would be apreciated. Thank you.

Re: NPC Fellow

So when you check the ??? after you kill the slime you're not able to get the Vitrallum? Hmm. That's got to be pretty frustrating.

According to the info at Somepage and FFXIclopedia you shouldn't have any problem getting the key item. But this may be a common (but not mentioned) glitch. If I find any more info I'll post it here, but hopefully someone will come along before then with some ideas.

Comment

My NPC died the first time I did the quest. You can't get the key item unless your NPC survives the fight. Zone out and back in again, and your NPC should be back when you fight the slime again. Check the ??? after killing the slime and you get another c/s (I think) and a key item.

Comment

Thank you for answering to my post, you guys are awesome.

Ok, when I check the ??? again it say that there is nothing out of the ordinary there, and yes...very frustrating. I tried a few more times, my NPC survived all the posterior fights...but still "Nothing out of the ordinary" Maybe i should try one of the other locations and see ... I don't know >.< Ayways, thank you for your sugestions ;-)
        Last edited by Astharoth; 07-28-2006, 12:03 PM. Reason: error

Comment

Working...
        X