Bastok Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastok Quests

Anyone who knows were to find the things or people i need to complete any of the beginning quests in Bastok, can ya help me out? And I brought the guy zinc ore in one of them and he didnt take it.
    Last edited by Wrathe; 01-27-2006, 08:12 PM.

Re: Bastok Quests

http://mysterytour.web.infoseek.co.jp/ffxi/us/

Comment

I am going to be starting soon, and am unfarmiliar with quests in bastok, can someone tell me a good way to make fame and a good way to make gil doing bastok quests.
      I already know about the steam clock quest but there must be a better way for a low lvl warrior ro make gil....anyone?

Intel Q6600 2.55ghz Quad Core CPU
      4 GB 5400 DDR2 RAM
      24" Asus & 22" Samsung LCDs
      Diamon Radeon HD 5770 1Gb DDR5 PCI-E Vid Card
      2.3TB HD Space
      850w PSU
      Custom Painted Armour Case w/ 7 case fans
      2 Neon Cold Cathodes

Custom painted orange Gaming Armour rig!
      http://yfrog.com/eopicture166hj

Comment

Somepage is your friend...

Shows you quest items required, fame level required and what your reward is. In bastok 2 repeatable quests give you small fame increasesd these being zehran soot by killing mobs in the zehran mines and rusty buckets, start fishing and get 5 to trade in for 500 gil. Both you can do bewtween lvl1 and 5.

Comment

I cannot find that quadav killing one you mentioned, also, do you think it is a good idea to use a fishing bot? I read there is one that would make it easy to up lvl and I wouldnt even have to be at my PC to gain pts fishing

Intel Q6600 2.55ghz Quad Core CPU
          4 GB 5400 DDR2 RAM
          24" Asus & 22" Samsung LCDs
          Diamon Radeon HD 5770 1Gb DDR5 PCI-E Vid Card
          2.3TB HD Space
          850w PSU
          Custom Painted Armour Case w/ 7 case fans
          2 Neon Cold Cathodes

Custom painted orange Gaming Armour rig!
          http://yfrog.com/eopicture166hj

Comment

we do not support nor encourage botting/cheating in this site. Please refrain from talking about such topics.

About making money, get signet from guards before you leave town. Collect crystals into stacks of 12 and sell them in the auction house. This is one earliest money making you can do in this game altho it won't give you much.
            We have a lot of question about making gil asked here, if you look around the crafting or FAQS forum you probably will find a lot of good guides.

A lot of things will become much clearer to you once you start playing the game. Don't worry if you can't find your info or don't understand some things right now.
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Best way to find easy quests in Bastok is to talk to all the NPCs in town. And then check Somepage and/or Mystery Tour for details if you have trouble with them. Quests increase town fame. Missions increase your rank. That Zinc Ore quest is actually for Tenshodo fame which is different from town fame.

I'm pretty sure the 5 buckets quest gave me 300 gil. (I haven't done it in a while.) The fastest way to earn gil is to sell the drops you get (items and crystals) on the Auction House. Not everything sells well, though. Occasionally it's better to sell something to an NPC. Just do some price comparisons.

Using 3rd-party programs such as "bots" are against the Terms of Service that you must agree to every time you log into the game. If Square-Enix determines that you have violated the Terms of Service they can and will suspend and/or ban your account. Buying gil with real money is also against the Terms of Service, btw. Read the fine print!
              They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
              X