This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much?

Ok im doing that one mission in selbina (sp)
    But like i've been doing it over and over for awile.. and idk my fame is takeing along time to raise..
    I did the mission about.... 34 times so far.. and nothing seemed to change when i talked to the brd.

So i went and spent about 100k on the three diffrent items u have to feed his damn sheep.

But how much more will it take to raise me to hero. I did the math and when im done trading himm all of the stuff... i will have done the mission 145 times
    would that be enough?

Re: How much?

i traded that old man over 100 stacks of an item. ( cant remember what it was cabbage maybe?) anyways it was good enough to get me enough fame for the avatar. an those are lvl 7 fame if im nto mistaken.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Re: How much?

I traded about 20 stacks of moyada moss. I'm no where near hero status but enough to get myself most quests i need which is enough imo.
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
      X