Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Job(s) will get me to cap with minimal prep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Job(s) will get me to cap with minimal prep?

I assure you that my post was a lapse in judgment on my part. It wont happen again. I don't troll sites that promote this kinds of pictures... it was a mistake and I feel ashamed of myself for posting it. I have removed it... and I assure you that although there are people who regularly find that kind of thing funny... I am not one of them. FFXI and every other MMO is chock full of people who have a terrible sense of humor... no matter where you go... you'll find someone far far worse than me.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by Romyro View Post
    is it the one with the duck in it??
    lolwut? No.

To put it bluntly... It was a picture of what looks to be a malnurished and incredibly (down to skin and bones) skinny man from... India? In the picture, he's crawling on the ground... and the caption says "Has anyone seen my contacts?".

If it were a picture of a (well nourished) baby in someone's livingroom... it would have been funny... but as it is... it's not funny... it's both sad and terrible. The Caption I had placed underneith it was "If you laugh at this, you're a terrible person"... and it's more than true.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
      Excuse me but we do have lives outside these forums. Also there are only about 2 active moderators and 1 admin on the this forum too so cut us some slack.
      I do apologise if you felt offended, the picture i saw was abhorrent and wasn't even slightly amusing for any kind of decent human being, this is a FFXI fan forum not 4chan and after what has happened today in Japan it angered me immeasurably.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfishgene View Post
        I do apologise if you felt offended, the picture i saw was abhorrent and wasn't even slightly amusing for any kind of decent human being, this is a FFXI fan forum not 4chan and after what has happened today in Japan it angered me immeasurably.
        Forgive my ignorance... (as well as my behavior). I have a crazy work schedule and get up at Noon... I also have severely limited internet access here at work... so what happened in Japan?

Also: What's 4chan?

Comment

CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, Yahoo News, AOL News, HLN, etc ...

Pick one, you can't possibly miss it.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
            CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, Yahoo News, AOL News, HLN, etc ...

Pick one, you can't possibly miss it.
            Checking now.

Edit: OMG... 8.9? Jesus Christ...

Comment

Is it bad that I get all my world news from FFXI forums these days?
              Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
              Name: Drjones
              Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I get mine from BG, so ... probably not?

Though I do read the newspaper daily, that's after I've checked here, BG, Facebook, and my e-mail.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                  Excuse me but we do have lives outside these forums. Also there are only about 2 active moderators and 1 admin on the this forum too so cut us some slack.
                  No.
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

And yeah, watching the House marathon on USA right now so no news on TV either.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                      I get mine from BG, so ... probably not?

Though I do read the newspaper daily, that's after I've checked here, BG, Facebook, and my e-mail.
                      I usually don't bother trying anymore. I don't leave the house until Noon... and by then, I've usually gotten a text/email/forum post or call from my mother to inform me of what new horror has consumed our planet.

Comment

Yeah, I figure if something actually important happens it'll show up on the forums. Most everything else tends to be trivial stuff that I can safely ignore.

Newspapers are still decent though, when I find the time to actually sit down and read them from time to time.
                        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                        Name: Drjones
                        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                          Also: What's 4chan?

sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                            I can never see the pictures I wana see.... friggen websense.

Comment

What's a /B/?

(Protip: 0x62 not 0x42)
                              Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                              99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                              F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                              >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

How do people not know what /b/ is at this day in age? O.o

4chan.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X