Anyone have experience with Notary Recovery? Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have experience with Notary Recovery? Questions

My friend and I are having to go through recovering our old accounts via Notary and mailing the form in.

Anyone have an experience with this?
    Anyone have problems with receiving the email from SE?
    Does anyone have an email they can forward me with the information?

We are awaiting the form and I have called three times within two days trying to receive it from two different email accounts.

Please help us out!

Re: Anyone have experience with Notary Recovery? Questions

Originally posted by TheCyclist View Post
    My friend and I are having to go through recovering our old accounts via Notary and mailing the form in.

Anyone have an experience with this?
    Anyone have problems with receiving the email from SE?
    Does anyone have an email they can forward me with the information?

We are awaiting the form and I have called three times within two days trying to receive it from two different email accounts.

Please help us out!

Attached a PDF, I don't know if this is the same form they still use because I received this in February 2008.

Removed after more intelligent thinking. They used to have the form posted on BG's website but it was taken down after a few weeks.

Edit>>
    I know there were quite a few people that were in the stolen account thread on BG awhile back that said they had trouble receiving the email, and alot of times SE was to blame since they can't spell. (i.e. sent it to the wrong address.) I know mine got sent to my yahoo spam folder.
    Last edited by Durahansolo; 05-27-2009, 02:22 PM.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

How did the process go for you? Well? Aweful?

Please tell me about your experience with it.

Comment

How did the process go for you? Well? Aweful?

Please tell me about your experience with it.
        It was all a bit meh if you ask me. Didn't get a rollback. After I received the email and mailed it back to SE (Make sure you send it overnight with a sign slip and get a tracker) They email you a code then you then call them with the code and they'll fix your account. Ended up taking about 3 weeks total.

The one good thing I was glad about, I work with a Notary so I got mine signed for free . If you are looking for a notary, I know your local UPS Store might have Notarization.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

Okay thank you! Currently I am a little concerned that if I can't receive the notary form correctly, how in the world can I get the follow up email properly =(

Any advice? Did you use like a @yahoo.com account?

Comment

Okay thank you! Currently I am a little concerned that if I can't receive the notary form correctly, how in the world can I get the follow up email properly =(

Any advice? Did you use like a @yahoo.com account?
            Yeah I did use a yahoo account. To find it today I just went to the search box and typed "Notary" and a email called "Account Verification Request" came up, which was the email with that pdf attached. I think it went to my bulk mail folder at first but I might be wrong. I'm pretty sure the code email went there too.

I didn't have a problem getting the email, i just had a problem finding it when I first got it.

But seriously though, idk how I got mine and so many other people didn't get theirs, my email addy fails at length shortness.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------

Comment

hmm I might have to get them to try @yahoo then because the email just won't come in How long did it take to receive after you called? Hours? or 24 hours?

Comment

hmm I might have to get them to try @yahoo then because the email just won't come in How long did it take to receive after you called? Hours? or 24 hours?
                IIRC I called on a Tuesday that week and didn't check my inbox until Friday that week, I think it came on that Wednesday. They received the form on the next Tuesday and by that Friday I had received my code form via email and they restored my character that day.
                {New Sig in the works}
                -----------------------

Comment

Okay cool. Thanks for info

Anyone else with an experience?

Comment

Current list of hacked players (12/8/07) - Page 55 - Order of the Blue Gartr here is that thread I was talking about. As you can see it is extremely old lol as in nothing reported since end of 2008. This is probably the best page to start around.
                    {New Sig in the works}
                    -----------------------

Comment

Thanks

Comment

FIXED: For anyone that is having issues receiving the email from SE. Create a @yahoo account and it will be delivered within seconds after they send it on their end.

Comment

FIXED: For anyone that is having issues receiving the email from SE. Create a @yahoo account and it will be delivered within seconds after they send it on their end.
                          Good to hear!

Hope it works out for you and your friend, let us know the results.
                          {New Sig in the works}
                          -----------------------

Comment

Working...
                          X