The Mighty Torty Returns... Maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mighty Torty Returns... Maybe

So I can’t remember the last time I played Torty my WHM may have been two years ago and I’m kinda hoping that like WoW my character will still be there after such a long absence because I remember how hard it was to find groups to level up from 20 onwards.

So is now a good time to return with that nifty new expansion out and could I actually play without the expansion for a little while just to see if I can get back into the swing of things?

It scares me for I remember when I was booking spontaneous days off work or accidentally on purpose getting stomach bugs just to stay home and play this game….

Oooo one question:
    Have they merged servers yet? I remember just before I left it was taking 4 hours to find a party at some points…

Re: The Mighty Torty Returns... Maybe

Originally posted by Tortun View Post
    So is now a good time to return with that nifty new expansion out and could I actually play without the expansion for a little while just to see if I can get back into the swing of things?
    What level is your whm? You really don't NEED the expansions until later levels.

Originally posted by Tortun View Post
    Oooo one question:
    Have they merged servers yet? I remember just before I left it was taking 4 hours to find a party at some points…
    Merged servers?? I've never heard of that one before. LOL No there were no mergings. There were a couple new servers made quite a while ago and there have been server migrations. You can also transfer your character(s) now to another server for a $25 fee.

It still can take a while to party. There is level sync now so it helps a great deal in that area. But as before, your time zone and length of time to play is also a part in getting parties.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

To be honest with you, I can not for the life of me remember what level my character was... I've just reactivated my account, last login was May 07 :lol: but Torty is still there.

Wonder if my Most Wanted Tarus is still active... it's exciting and scary because Torty is my only character and I got to a point where people expected me to know certain areas and how to get there and I didn't have a clue and told them this. It scared me away

Downloading patches now... it's gonna take a lonnnnnng while

The merge server thing was because as I was leaving it seemed to be very low pop or maybe I'm on the wrong server to be playing with GMT type folks... although these games tend to have you up at all hours of the day and night :D

Comment

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...irst-info.html

Check out the links here. There are map links and lots of great information....you certainly have the time to. LOL The wiki should be bookmarked immediately..........if not sooner!
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
        X