Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to Midgardsormr, world pass requet and a few questions

Hi everyone,

It's been quite a while since I've played (2 years+). Unfortunately, S-E wasn't able to recover my content ID and therefore, my old character (WHM75...-.-)

I'm returning to the game, and would like to join Midgardsormr again. Would anybody be able to send me a world pass? That would be greatly appreciated.

And about the game, it seems a lot has changed since I left. Of all the 6 beginning jobs, which is now the most wanted in a party? For which of these jobs is it easier to solo exp, missions and quests?

Thanks for your help,

Reveirg

Re: Returning to Midgardsormr, world pass requet and a few questions

World Pass for Midgard:

(For some reason the system would not let me PM you the information.)
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Thanks, that's really appreciated.

(It seems the game actually let me choose my server without a world pass, what's up with that?)

EDIT: I just read the server system changed. What's the gold world pass for then?
      Last edited by Revëirg; 06-12-2008, 09:07 AM.

Comment

you know you didn't need that as SE made it so you could access any server XD

However a gold woldpass is fun for items ^^

Anyway nice to see another player on my server. As for jobs...well tanks and healers seem to be the most wanted...tanks ESPC.!

If you wan help with stuff and I happen to not be busy I'd be happy to help ^^

Edit: as for solo...well mele seems to be much easier to solo to lvl20 than mage. Warrior and Monk are the top two here but just like always you'll be paryting after that!
        Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
        (have fun MMO players ^^)
        Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

Thanks to both of you. I'll be leveling WAR until I can set it as a subjob, and then I'll see... I've heard it's quite hard and you have to be very high level before getting the new jobs, so I might level something like DRG before, I'll see!

Comment

nah it's just lvl 30 to get the job unlock quests just like always. Although you may have to do some extreme sneaking(just like Metal Gear Solid) through some high-level areas to unlock the TAOU jobs and the WOTG jobs....
            Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
            (have fun MMO players ^^)
            Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

Working...
            X