2nd time at this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd time at this game

I played the game about a year or so back, and I left due to both money and frustration issues. I bought the game and I'm awaiting it to show up, just wanting to know a few things.

1) is there a server in which roleplay is more common? I'm a RPer and getting in with an RP linkshell could be the difference between leveling a character and growing bored with it.

2) The game seems to be still very party dependant, when I played on Kujata I got extremily frustrated with waiting around for parties for longer than the party held together. When you got a group together, the game honestly has a flow and rythem that wholly impressed me, but the part about getting groups together... Just curious if it was just the server or is it always like that? I don't mind not being able to solo, but being able to play is good too.

3) Overall, just looking to get stuck in with a community of cool people. People really do make these games.

Re: 2nd time at this game

Originally posted by londrieved View Post

2) The game seems to be still very party dependant, when I played on Kujata I got extremily frustrated with waiting around for parties for longer than the party held together. When you got a group together, the game honestly has a flow and rythem that wholly impressed me, but the part about getting groups together... Just curious if it was just the server or is it always like that? I don't mind not being able to solo, but being able to play is good too.
    s.
    It gets easier as you go along. The first 25 levels kind of suck in term of that, but after that parties usually last for hours at a time unless everyone starts leaving or someone makes a tragic mistake that gets the party wiped and no one wants to play anymore
    BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
    Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Comment

Comforting to know. I [ashamedly, might I add] only got to level 12. I was a Galka Warrior, it was great fun... but it just... fell apart in about 2-3 fights, had one really good session and that memory is one that's bringing me back.

Comment

2: Well i just started up again after about 2 years. I played a level 15 Galka before but never really knew what to do and got bored because i didnt really know the whole party business. But now im back i have managed to get to level 29 quite easy with not a long wait for parties. But Now im at level 29, i haven't been able to pickup a party for the last 3 days when i have logged on. So i guess it can suck.
        Name: Alkisti
        Server: Cerberus
        Job: 20BRD/10WHM.

Comment

Working...
        X