This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little help plz

im thinking of getting FFXI and ive sat and watched the vana'diel live webcam and in each area it goes to at most i see 3 -5 people. is there still a good amount of players.can new people still get groups to lvl or is it harder for the lower lvls right now .

Re: little help plz

I think the player base is still sufficient. Plus, when the new expansion comes out and xbox 360 release, there will be an abundance of newbs. I am currently leveling a low level toon and have no problem getting party's.

Comment

k thanks

Comment

Also the Camera is always in awkard positions that never really show the true population of Vana'diel. When you walk into Jeuno or into the main square of any of the large cities and you'll see plenty of people.

Plus in the dunes (between Bastok and San'doria) there is usually a ton of people there who create parties that go out and lvl and do the sub lvl quest.
        MPH Code: 2105-2096-0964
        TETRIS DS Code: 540649-893584

Comment

there are not as many low level players as I would like. but with the new jobs coming out I'm sure the dunes' gonna be really active again. Corpses.... hmmm....
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

i didnt even think about the way the cam was set up thats a good point and its good to hear there will be more low lvls in the coming month

Comment

dont trust the livecam thing to show the places with a lot of people... let alone show people >.>

Comment

I know on fairy there are a lot of new players comeing in.

Each time i go to one of the starter citys i am seeing a lot of new payers asking for help.

Comment

Working...
                X