This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what new solo stuff?

i quit 8-9 months ago, what new solo stuff is there thats worth doin?

Re: what new solo stuff?

And does someone know what's (more or less) the solo stuff that's going to be added with the new expansion?
    I'm back! Sanim restored!

Comment

There's now an empress band and a chariot band that raise exp by 50% and 75%. I've also heard that they're adding some more solo stuff in the new expansion so ffxi will have a better chance against WoW

Comment

I did quit about a year ago (11 months?), and then (as a 59 sam) I'd have a hard time soloing an EP. What help would the exp bands be then?

(Oh, and there's this fellowship system.. Don't know too much about it yet though)
        We may be human, but we're still animals...
        <Samurai of Ramuh dead as of January 2005>
        <Upcoming samurai of Hades>

Comment

they've increased the level range of monsters that count as easy prey and decent challenge also. So some weaker mobs are now easy prey when they would have been too weak before. Fellowship quest allows you to summon an NPC for a while that fights with you. The more you use the NPC the longer it can stay out with you. It can also gain levels and can use spells and skillchain depending on how you configure it.
          My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
          Originally posted by Balfree
          Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

edit: changing my post.

you can't get the npc's until you are rank 4

the rings are good at times to make soloing ep for a decent ammount of soloing for xp possible. remember, they changed the xp from easy prey, so that some mobs who used to check as too weak now con easy prey. killing these mobs with a ring active can allow you to solo a little.
            Last edited by aegina; 01-03-2006, 06:12 AM.

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
            Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
            I live to entertain!

Comment

Working...
            X