Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XBOX 360 QUESTION ! Probably easy to adress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX 360 QUESTION ! Probably easy to adress!

Hello all!
    I'm new here, will enjoy my stay!
    Just wondering, I'm buying FFXI for xbox 360 in the morning.
    2 of my friends play it and are high levels willing to help me out
    and are begging me to play =P, so I was wondering.. if I want to
    play at his house (he has a 360, he has the game, he has the pc too)
    will I be able to play MY ffxi account on HIS xbox?

Re: XBOX 360 QUESTION ! Probably easy to adress!

You'll need your account info for playing on both the PC and Xbox 360, but specficially for the Xbox 360 you will need the gamertag your POL account is registered to.

Comment

Yeah, so Im saying.. I get the game, download it to my xbox HD.
      Then when im at his house, can I retrieve my gamertag to his xbox
      and play on my FFXI account on his xbox? Since the POL is to my Gamertag
      and my gamertag is on his xbox

Comment

Yes but I suggest using a memory card to carry your XBL account info over. Things get kinda messy when you do recovery.
        Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
        Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
        Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
        Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
        Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

BIG PROBLEM! I GOT THE GAME W/ LIKE 3 EXPANSIONS OR SOMETHING.
          (Xbox 360) : Final Fantasy XI --Online-- Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, and Treasures of Aht Urhgan. The only problem is that they
          couldn't find the case when they found the game it was in a little slip-in
          case. So that means I don't get the 30 day activation code for my new
          account I want to start, what should I do now? Call them to ask for one?

Comment

You didn't get the registration code? Why buy it if you don't get the code? You absolutely NEED that to play the game. What you have is useless so take it back immediately.

Did you buy the Vana 'diel Collection 2008 edition? It doesn't sound like it since you didn't mention it having Wings of the Goddess. Did you buy a used game? Never buy this game used. The registration code is linked to someone else and useless. It's very difficult to understand your situation with as little info that you've given.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I've looked ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE! for this game, its all out of stock.
              I don't know how it got out of stock since boxing day time everywhere I'd
              go there was FFXI left and right. I don't know possibly where else to buy it,
              my parents wont let me buy it online

Edit: and they're not re-stocking soon
              Last edited by Verkinal; 02-08-2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Well what you have is useless. You'll just have to be patient until the game comes in stock in a store near you. Call up some local stores and ask them when they expect to get it back in. Then call on those days and see if they received any and if possible ask them to hold one for you.
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Verkinal View Post
                  fail.

Plenty in stock at the Innnertenet.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
                  ------
                  Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
                  When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you didn't tell them that this is a online game that you have to pay for monthly online...
                    {New Sig in the works}
                    -----------------------
                    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                    Originally posted by Solymir
                    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Good point. If they won't let you buy the actual game online, then how are you going to pay for the monthly fee? You'll need a credit card or you'll need to find somewhere that sells refillable gift cards. Both the credit card and gift cards have to be Mastercard or Visa because nothing else works.

Comment

Im paying my friend $13 a month to put on his paypal.. they will let my pay monthly, but they wont let me buy online b/c they dont trust it. scammed on ebay

Comment

Im paying my friend $13 a month to put on his paypal.. they will let my pay monthly, but they wont let me buy online b/c they dont trust it. scammed on ebay
                          I bought a copy of the vana'diel collection 2008 for $20 off amazon.com just last week. Came in 3 days with no issues.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XI-Line-Collection/dp/B000X2FTMY/ref=sr_1_4/104-2057301-9392719?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1192684795&sr=1-4"]Amazon.com: Final Fantasy XI Online: The Vana'diel Collection 2008: Xbox 360: Video Games[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by HairdewX View Post
                            I bought a copy of the vana'diel collection 2008 for $20 off amazon.com just last week. Came in 3 days with no issues.

Amazon.com: Final Fantasy XI Online: The Vana'diel Collection 2008: Xbox 360: Video Games
                            ...out of stock since boxing day...
                            ...my parents wont let me buy it online
                            I don't think Amazon US is much of a solution for the OP.
                            Ellipses on Fenrir
                            There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                            . . .

Comment

they need to let it go.... "I dont buy on line because I got scamed ONCE" is the stupidest thing ever -.-

Take back what you have, and get them to give your money back, they sold that to you KNOWING you needed the codes.... and sold it to you anyway -.-

Your only chance is to buy it online, and NEVER let someone else pay for your account, it gives the full control, and one day you might loose it ;p
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Working...
                              X