Check status on purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check status on purchase?

I recently bought Final Fantasy XI from the Square Enix website. After completing the purchase, I was told that I would be emailed when the item is shipped, with tracking information. I'm wondering if I'm suppose to get an email BEFORE, giving me information on how to check my order status, to make sure it has not been back ordered or anything? After the purchase, I recieved no email, but just a receit. I have no way to check any information on my purchase. Is this normal?

Re: Check status on purchase?

If you buy on weekends or Friday, your game should be shipped on Monday or Tuesday. They have to ship it first before they can give you tracking information. (Assuming they work like other online stores)

The recieve/confirmation will be given to you the moment you purchase. So that's normal.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

This forum is, generally speaking, for questions to SE about game mechanics and tends to be more of a "suggestion box". The questions are, as I understand it, shipped off to SE when developed adequately. It's not really for questions that could be answered by customer service...

Perhaps this thread should be moved to General or Setup Q&A...

Comment

Sorry about that, just wasn't sure where to post this. I apologize, I've had liquor tonight, so I'm not thinking straight, lol.

Anyway, thanks for moving the topic. And is it normal that I don't get any email after the purchase, before it's shipped?

Comment

Moved to set up forum. Didn't noticed where this thread was @_@;
          I never order from S-E website before so I don't really know. But I would expect a confirmation e-mail tho. Thanks for purchasing, this is your customer ID, stuff like that should be mailed to you right after purchase.
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Well, I didn't get anything exept a receit and a message telling me I'll be emailed when it's shipped. I just thought it was odd that I didn't get an email BEFOREHAND giving me the ability to check the order to make sure it's not back ordered and whatnot. I hope it went through fine.

Comment

Working...
            X